Proof of a Legend. [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

In this imaginary, you are a cute childlike girl who looks very young for a high school student. Your noona was walking towards you together with two guys. Her boyfriend and a guy who looks the same age as you.
 
You: Noona! I've been waiting for you! Look at the scenery here! I can see a lot of buildings! :)
Noona: Haha. Well, we are at the rooftop after all. By the way, I got a phone call from dad. He wants to see me and Jun Ki and talk about our marriage. By the way, this is Donghae. He is the same age as you. He's Jun Ki's cousin and he'll be studying in your school next school year.
You: *looks at Donghae* [Waaaaah! He's so cuteeeeee! I think I have a crush on him! ? Lalalala~] ....
 
Noona: *snaps her fingers* Ya! Are you listening to me?
You: Uhm.. yeah. So what do you want me to do?
Noona: Me and Jun Ki will go to dad's office and you will give Donghae a tour in your school. We will fetch you both later.
You: Whatever, noona. Take care. Jun Ki oppa, take care of my noona, okay?
Jun Ki: *pats your head* Okay. Donghae, please be good to her okay?
 
And they leave. You and Donghae were just standing still.
 
You: Hi! My name is ____. *smiles at him*
Donghae: *blushes* [She's so cute. And she's like her sister..] I'm Lee Donghae.
You: [I WANT TO PINCH YOUR CHEEKS] So you're gonna study in the same school as mine. Wow. :) You'll have fun in our school, promise! :D By the way, what grade or year level are you in?
Donghae: I'll be in my last year in middle school. :D How about you? [I hope we'll be classmates]
You: Really? YAAAAY! I'm on the same year level too. :) Lets take a stroll and I'll give you a tour on that school. :D
 
So you and Donghae walked together and you were as cute as a button. You got to know each other for a short span of time. You started to have a crush on him and you're glad that he'll also move next to your house when your noona and Jun Ki will marry. Donghae lived in Mokpo and since his mom wanted him to study in a much better school, your Jun Ki oppa provided everything for him. And he treats Donghae as his little brother since he's an only child.
 
You: We're finally here! Neulparan Middle School! :)
Donghae: *amazed* Wow! The school is so big.. Is this really a school?
You: *nodded* YES. Since this school is so big and you might find it hard to memorize the places, I will give you a tour. ?
Donghae: Really? Thank you! And I like exploring new places.
 
First, you went to the gym wherein a lot of students are playing.
 
You: Here's our gym. There are a lot of people, don't you think? Even if it's summer vacation, they still go here to play and have some fun. Our school also offers swimming lessons as well. :)
Donghae: Really? Wow. I might play basketball here when I have time. ___, what are your favorite sports?
You: [I don't play sports at all.] Uhm.. I'm not a sporty type.. so I only play indoor games like Chess and Scrabble..
Donghae: *pats your head* Ohhh... It's okay. So you're into mental ablity types.. Don't worry. If you want, I can teach you how to play basketball. :D *grins*
You: Really? That's so nice of you. :D
Donghae: Anything for you, cutie. :D
You: *blushes* What did you just call me?
Donghae: I said. "Anything for you, cutie." You're so cute. :DDDD
 
You quickly changed the subject.
 
You: Ah... eh... I'm thirsty. Do you want to go to the coffee shop and have a drink? :)
Donghae: Sure. It's kind of hot too.
 
So you went to the coffee shop together, you ordered a parfait while he ordered a cake and a milkshake. :D
 
You: *acting like a kid and eats the parfait* Waaaa~ This parfait is so deliciousssss~ Only this coffee shop can make a delicious one..
*stares at donghae* Donghae~ Open wide~ *gives him a spoonful*
Donghae: *opens his mouth* Ahhhhhh.. *eats it* Wow! It really is delicious! :))
 
So this time, he offered his cake to you. Since you feed him a while ago, he did the same thing. You two were so sweet ? ? ? :)
 
Donghae: Thank you for giving me a tour here, ______.
You: You're welcome. We're not finished yet. I will take you to my secret hiding place. *offers your hand to him* Lets go! :D
 
And you went there. It was almost night time and you can see the sunset there.
 
You: Here's the tree house that I've asked for my parents on my 13th birthday. Here is where I go whenever I feel sad or when I'm in pain. And I'm going to let you enter it :)
 
Donghae: Wow.. It's so beautiful..
 
You entered the tree house together. You sat on the branch on the tree together, still watching the sunset.
 
You: I know a legend about love and trees. Do you know that when you confess your feelings in a beautiful tree that person might like you also in return? :)
 
Donghae: Really? Well, I rarely believe in legends or anything.. but.. I believe that kissing the one you like in a romantic place is much more better than any other legends.. ___, lets make that legend a reality. :D
 
*Donghae reaches for you and kisses you. Omooooooo! xDDDD You kissed him back.
 
You: I LOVE YOU..
Donghae: I love you too and I know you feel the same way too. :)
 
It was time for you to go back. You two were smiling after that awesome kiss. :*