Soulmates [Sungmin Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

Sungmin was checking out all the club organizations in school and he found something interesting: The Fortune Telling Club. You are both in the same class with him by the way. Since your class representative is there, you went and checked it out.
 
Sungmin: *smiles* Class rep! So you're from this club organization?
Class Rep: Haha! Can't you tell? :)) So, have you decided what club are you going to join in?
Sungmin: Not yet, class rep. It's hard to decide between Martial Arts and Music Club. So.. If you're on this club.. does this mean you can tell other's fortune too?
Class Rep: YUP! So, want me to guess your Love Fortune?
 
Sungmin stopped for a while then suddenly, he thought of you.
 
Class Rep: What's the matter, Sungmin? Ahhhh. Lemme guess. You're thinking about your crush, aren't you?
Sungmin: *blushes* OF COURSE NOT! Uhm.. If you want to check my fortune then, it's fine with me.
Class Rep: Let me hold you hand first. No malice since this is necessary. *holds your hand*
Sungmin: So.. class rep.. What can you say about my fortune?
 
Class Rep: *shocked and startled* SUNGMIN, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE AN ENCOUNTER WITH YOUR SOULMATE LATER. SHE WILL TALK TO YOU AND.. Gosh. I can tell who that person is!
Sungmin: *shocked* ARE YOU SERIOUS, CLASS REP??
Class Rep: YOU BET I AM! SO BE READY! :)
Sungmin: So who is it?
Class Rep: She's from our class.. I can feel it.. She's wearing a pink ribbon and she has a cute smile.
Sungmin: BUT THAT'S OBVIOUSLY _____!
Class Rep: HAHA. I DIDN'T MENTION ANY NAME. ANYWAY, GOODLUCK! :DD
Sungmin: Hmm. Okay. Uhm. See you later, class rep. *rans away for a while because he was so nervous*
 
Class Rep: HAHAHA. :) Wait till you see her, Sungmin. ? ?
 
Since he was running and not looking on his way, he bumped into you. Making you close to him. You blushed a lot.
 
Sungmin: *panics* I'M SORRY! I WASN'T LOOKING.. *then rans away*
You: WAIT SUNGMIN!! Ya! [OH MY GOSH...]
Both of you thinking the same way: IS THAT PERSON MY SOULMATE???! WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
 
You blushed once again. Well, you secretly like him. And a while ago, you suddenly remembered something.
 
Class Rep: _____! Want to know your fortune??! :)
You: Eh? So you can predict the future as well, class rep?
Class Rep: Well, yeah. Give me your hand and I will tell your fortune. *holds your hand*
 
After a minute..
 
You: Class Rep, what now?
Class Rep: _____, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUMP INTO YOUR SOULMATE LATER. Just wait and see.
You: What's up with that? Can you please be more specific?
Class Rep: He's a cute guy who is into music and martial arts and belongs to our class.
You: THAT'S SUNGMIN YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I have to go, class rep.
 
You: SO THIS WAS CLASS REP'S PLAN AFTERALL. But is he really my soulmate? *while at the washroom*
 
Sungmin: IS SHE REALLY MY SOULMATE? I hope so.. I think I will make a move on her now.. *at the fire exit*
 
ARE YOU TWO REALLY SOULMATES? :) Not sure, but you do have feelings for each other.