Tell me Who You Like [Leeteuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

This is also in the first person POV :D
 
My friends and I were invited to a party including Leeteuk. It was Siwon's birthday this time. We were separated from the guys of course and we all decided to sleep in one room. One for the guys, and the other for the girls. As I was sitting near the garden, Leeteuk went there and started talking to me.
 
Leeteuk: What are you doing here, ____?
You: Oh, nothing. Just exploring the great outdoors.
Leeteuk: Yeah right. You just don't want to swim with a lot of people. HAHA.
You: EH? NO! IT'S JUST THAT...
Leeteuk: Hahaha. Was my guess right?
You: ALRIGHT. I don't know how to swim!
Leeteuk: *laughs* You should have told me earlier. :D Liar.
You: Who are you calling liar? *tickles him* LOL! How 'bout you, what are you doing here?
Leeteuk: Nothing.
You: Impossible. You were following me, weren't you?? ADMIT IT! :))
 
Then suddenly, we became more serious after teasing each other.
 
Leeteuk: ____, you know that we have both girls and guys in our circle, right?
You: Of course! Why did you ask?
Leeteuk: Have you ever had a crush on a friend from our circle?
You: *nervous* Well.. Uhm..
Leeteuk: Because I do have a crush on someone and she's with us now.
You: *rolls eyes* Really??! Who??
Leeteuk: *moves closer* Tell me who you like first.
You: *blushing* Wait.. don't get too close to me.. I.. I like.. Well.. Uhm.. You.. I like you..
Leeteuk: *moves his face closer and closer and kisses you* I like you too, _____.
You: I didn't know you feel the same way too..
Leeteuk: Guess we were just waiting for each other to make the first move.. Now that you know my feelings, will you let me court you?
 
I said yes, with a smile. Through his sincerity and kindness, and not to mention, cuteness, he became my boyfriend after 2 months and our friends were not surprised that we're together. Because we do look good for each other :)