Oppa's Approval [SiHae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

Siwon is your brother in this story and he is overprotective towards you. He wouldn't let anyone court you, or even make a move on you. But Donghae, who likes you so much, is stubborn and always find ways to get close to you. That made Siwon mad. And from that day on, he would warn you not to talk to him. Upon knowing that, Donghae became sad and emotional. You, on the other hand, find it hard because Donghae is from your class and it's inevitable not to talk to each other. He hated Siwon, but you are an exception.
 
At the cafeteria, while you were holding a glass of ice tea, you suddenly slipped because of the wet floor.
 
You: AHHHHHHH!
 
You hurt your ankle that time. As if it was twisted. Donghae was able to catch the glass and placed it on the table.
 
Donghae: *offers his hand* ____, are you okay?? *worried*
You: *shocked and rolls eyes* [Oh no. I'm talking to him! What if Siwon oppa sees me?? He would be mad for sure. But.. my ankle hurts..]
 
You didn't answer. You tried to grab his hand, but your ankle was hurt and so is your back.
 
You: *cried out* I...can't.. stand.. up.. Ouch!!
 
You were crying in pain. The other students were looking at you so Donghae decided to carry you, bridal style.
 
You: *hits him softly* Ya.. put me down.. what if my brother sees you doing this??
 
Donghae: Aish!! I don't care! This is an emergency!
 
So you headed to the clinic together.
 
SiHae Imaginary PART II FINAL. ? :)
 
Donghae carried you for the whole time and placed you in the bed. He told the nurse what happened.
 
Nurse: Oh, dear. ____, please be careful next time.. Donghae, will you be able to watch her while I'm gone? I will go and ask for a medicine for her.
 
Donghae: Sure, Maam.
 
So you two were left alone. Inside the clinic. Awkward.
 
You: Donghae.. why don't you go to our classroom instead? They will mark you absent..
Donghae: *holds your hand one more time* I won't leave you. After all, I will tell them what happened anyway so they won't mark us absent.
 
You blushed. Donghae sacrificed his time just to watch you.
 
Donghae: You.. please be careful next time.. Good thing you didn't hurt your head. Are you still hurt?
You: Uhm.. it does hurt a lot.. especially my ankle. I just hope I would be able to walk ASAP.
Donghae: Don't rush into things, _____. Let it heal on its own..
 
You two started chatting for a long time when your brother Siwon entered the door.
 
Siwon: _____! What happened??!!
You: Shhh. Stop shouting, oppa. And before you react about why Donghae is here, let me tell you what happened first.
 
Siwon glanced at Donghae. You brother doesn't look mad, but he demands for an answer.
 
You: Oppa.. I was carrying a drink a while ago and I slipped on the floor. The result? It injured my ankle and back. I wasn't able to stand up, but good thing Donghae helped me..
 
Siwon: Does your back ankle still hurt?
You: Uhm.. yeah. OUCH..
 
They all helped you. And the nurse went back.
 
Nurse: ____, take this pain killers 3x a day and rest. You will be excused anyway. And Donghae as well.
You: *takes the medicine* Thank you, maam.
 
So as you drank the medicine, you felt better after 30 minutes. You were talking to your teacher about what happened to you when Siwon talked to Donghae.
 
Siwon: Donghae-ah. Can we talk for a while?
Donghae: Uhm.. about what?
Siwon: My sister. Hey dude. I'm sorry for judging you all along.. Thanks for taking care of my sister..
Donghae: Oh, that's nothing.
Siwon: Do you still have feelings for her?
Donghae: *hesitated* Yes..
Siwon: Then go and court her. I'm giving you my blessings!
Donghae: Really, hyung? YESSSS!!
 
So Donghae jumped like crazy and began courting you. You became a couple after a month.