C97-  All Thanks To Him

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C97-  All Thanks To Him


During the time when Kwon Jiyong was hospitalized, the Jung Family’s scandal was in full blast. Kwon Jiyong needed to rest, and Sandara Park  didn’t want to pay attention to the nonsense.

Park Sujin affair with Kim Jaejoong was well known, and no matter how Jung Woosung and Jessica Jung tried to suppress it, it didn’t matter.

Later on, the Jungs Family just gave up, because the behind-the-scenes pusher was Kwon Jiyong. Jung Woosung knew that this was a retaliation against Park Sujin behavior six years ago. The Jung Family alone didn’t have the power to rival him.

After leaving Busan, Jung Woosung didn’t let Park Sujin  return home and sent her directly to the mental hospital. It was claimed that, because of the impact of this incident, she had developed mental problems and had to seek medical intervention.

Sandara Park just took a shower and was getting ready for a nice night of sleep. Although the hospital bed was very nice, Sandara Park had always been attached to her own bed. Unless she was extremely tired, she found it hard to relax in a strange bed.

The second she got in bed, her phone rang loudly. She saw the caller ID and it was the landline from the Park mansion.

Sandara Park scrunched up her eyebrows. During the time when she was accompanying Kwon Jiyong  at the hospital, Park Sungwoo called her several times and asked her to go home for dinner. The hospitalization of Kwon Jiyong was concealed from the outside world, so Sandara Park had to use work as an excuse.

The cell phone kept ringing, and Sandara finally answered. Park Sungwoo exhausted voice came on immediately. “Dara, are you still busy?”

“Is there a problem?”

Hearing his daughter’s indifferent tone, Park Sungwoo felt a bit sad. He then spoke in a helpless and caring voice, “I am your father, can’t I just call you to ask how you are doing?”

Sandara Park was slightly shocked by Park Sungwoo words. All those years Sandara Park had written novels and scripts, and she was good at observing and listening. After working closely with directors and actors, she had learned to quickly determine whether a person was sincere or fake.

To her surprise, Park Sungwoo was completely sincere. It was the helplessness from a father who just wanted to be close to his daughter.

If Her father continued to speak to her coldly, she could probably handle it better. Suddenly he sounded so pitiful, it pierced through the ice that had been in Sandara Park heart for a long time.

“Dara, are you still listening?” Park Sungwoo asked anxiously. He was really worried that Sandada Park  would just say that she was busy and hang up the phone again, like she did previously.

“I’m here.” Sandara Park answered rigidly.

“Oh, there’s nothing special, I just wanted to ask you to come home for dinner since you haven’t for a long time.” Park Sungwoo paused for a few seconds. “But if you are busy, don’t worry about it.”

“I have time tonight.” Sandara Park said casually.


 
“Oh…” Park Sungwoo was not prepared for that, but he quickly realized what was going on and said in a bright voice, “That’s great! I will let the kitchen know to prepare your favorite dishes!”

Sandara felt relieved after hanging up the phone. She was still not accustomed to getting along with Park Sungwoo like a real father and daughter. Once the scars were formed, they could not be healed overnight.

Sandara Park sneered.

Park Sungwoo was not the only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter