C13 - The Kim's Wanted Answers

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C13 - The Kim's Wanted Answers

 
  
The arrival of the Kim made the situation even more awkward.

Park Sungwoo was not expecting to see Kim Jaejoong and Kim Haesun. The Kim Family and the Park Family had a big fallout after Sandara Park took off six years before. Ever since, the two families had not crossed passes.

It was believed that Sandara took all the dowry money from the Kim and shamelessly ran away with her gigolo. Park Sungwoo had compensated the Kim Family because the Park Family was at fault.

That was supposed to be the end of it. Sandara  reputation was tarnished, but the Park's had cut ties with the Kim's after the payoff. Why did they just show up there without invitation?

Baek Insoo grinned subtly seeing that the Li’s were finally there. ‘Sndara Park, you asked for it!’

Back in the day, if it was not for the Jung Family, the Kim would never have agreed to the marriage. Kim Haesun didn’t like Sndara Park reputation to begin with, but what Sandara Park did was extremely atrocious in Park Haesun mind. Not only did she snag the dowry, she cheated on her son!

The money was paid back by Park Sungwoo, but the Kim Family and her son Kim Jaejoong become a laughing stock in their social circle.

Kim Haesun had never got over that bad episode, so she and Kim Jaejoong rushed over when she was told that Sandara Park was back in town.

If nothing else, she wanted to have a good talk with Sandara Park – to show her what it felt like to be truly ashamed!

When Kim Haesun laid her eyes on Sandara, she was astonished. After six years she had become such an attractive woman!

Then she glanced at her son, whose eyes were glued on Sandara body. He was completely obsessed by what he saw…

In Jaeoong memory, Sandara was a girl with a pretty face, but a nearly boyish body. It didn’t help that she also had a bad personality and foul mouth.

Sandara Park had become so stunningly beautiful, with a perfectly curvy body and silky-smooth skin. The femininity and seductiveness she embodied was enough to knock Kim Jaejoong off his feet, several times over.

Looking at her son, Kim Haesun knew immediately what was going through Kim Jaejoong  mind.

“How did you get in? Who let you in? The matter between the Park's and the Kim's was settled six years ago, so why are you here?!”

The person who spoke up was Madam Park. She hated Sandara, but she cared about the face of the Park Family even more. The fact that the Kim's showed up uninvited was a huge slap in the face, so she was not going to let it happen.

Kim Haesun took a step forward with a calculated smile, “So, are you Park intimidating us because we Kim don’t have men?”

The Kim Family used to be influential, but Kim Jaejooong was the only male heir in his generation. All the doting from the whole family had gradually turned him into a good-for-nothing dissolute playboy.

The male pillars in the Kim Family had fallen away one by one, leaving only Kim Haesun and Kim Jaejoong . The business of the Kim Corporation was also going downhill in the incapable hands of Kim Jaejoong.

Kim Haesun original plan for her son to marry Sandara Park was so that the Kim could be co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter