C27 - They Are Still Sisters

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C27 - They Are Still Sisters

 

Looking at the phone in Sandara Park hand, Hanbyul  realized that she must have sent someone to follow her and her mother the day they checked into the hotel. Every time they hung out in the public area, their conversation was secretly recorded.

The more Park Hanbyul thought about it, the more petrified she became. “Those recordings can never be played! She can’t have those as evidence!” she thought.

All of a sudden, Park Hanbyul rushed at Sandara Park  like a wild animal. “Park Sandara!” As she screamed her name, Park Hanbyul pushed Sandara right shoulder with great force. She actually wanted to grab the phone from Sandara  hand, but that was all she managed to do at that moment.

Sandara Park was not prepared for any of this madness. When she realized what was going on, Park Hanbyul body was already right in front of her. Wearing high heels, the forceful push made Sandara immediately lose her balance.

The railing on the patio was only slightly taller than her waistline.

It looked like Sandara Park was about to lose her balance completely and fall over the railing. At that instance, a big and strong hand caught her and pulled her back. One second later, Sandara Park  face was up against a manly chest.

The man had a familiar scent. Sandara looked up and saw Kwon Jiyong chiseled jawline and tightly closed lips.

Sandara Park was baffled for a second. She thought Kwon Jiyong was standing by the dining hall entrance with quite some distance between him and her. How did he make his way over there in time to catch her?

She was also puzzled why the man did what he did. Wasn’t he causing trouble for her for the sake of Jessica Jung just a moment ago? Didn’t he say to her face that she was disgusting? Shouldn’t he be happy to see her fall over the railing? It was just the second floor, so she wouldn’t die. Worst case scenario, she would break a bone or get paralyzed.

“Isn’t this what Kwon Jiyong wants to see?” she thought.

Jiyong looked down at Sandara. Meanwhile, Patk Hanbyul  just would not give up. She jumped over again, determined to get the cell phone.

“Youngbae!” Kwon Jiyong called out with a stern voice.

Responding to the order, Dong Youngbae promptly stepped up and restrained Park Hanbyul.

“Let me go! Let go!” As a person with no physical strength, Hanbyul was no match for Youngbae who was trained in combat.

Jessica Jung witnessed everything that had happened. She saw that when Sandara was about to fall down, Jiyong ran with astonishing speed to pull her into his arms.

The scene hurt Jessica Jung heart deep down, but she pretended to show concern as she walked over. “Dara, are you okay?”

Hearing Jessica  voice, Sandara walked straight out of Kwon Jiyong embrace, swiftly and decisively.

“I’m fine,” she replied to Jessica. Then she turned to Kwon Jiyong. “Thank you, Mr. Kwon.”

Kwon Jiyong kept a stern face the whole time, without saying a word. He pret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter