C78- Things Were Getting Mixed Up

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C78- Things Were Getting Mixed Up


The car was driving forward. Hugged closely by Kwon Jiyong, Sandara Park posture didn’t seem very comfortable. The man’s palm held her chin and neck, and Sandara Park could clearly see desire in his eyes.

Suddenly, Sandara Park felt like a fish under a knife. She struggled to sit up straight. Sensing that she was uncomfortable, Kwon Jiyong loosened the hand that was holding her.

Finally sitting up, Sandara Park looked out of the car window and asked, “Where are we going?”

“We’re having dinner at home,” Kwon Jiyong said casually.

“Dinner at home?” It was obvious that Sandara Park didn’t understand what “home” Kwon Jiyong was talking about.

Mildly annoyed, Kwon Jiyong said, “My home. I’m taking you to see my parents.”

Sandara Park quickly recalled that Kwon Jiyong father. He had been at the end the press conference and said to them in a somewhat threatening tone, “Bring her home for dinner sometime.”

Kwon Jiyong didn’t follow the regular route. He didn’t even tell her that he was bring her home. Was it really a good idea?

Sandara Park took a look at what she was wearing, and it couldn’t be more casual. It was just sneakers, jeans, a hoodie, black cotton vest, simple pony tail, and no makeup.

Even though Sandara Park was not afraid of meeting Kwon Jiyong parents, she didn’t want to give people the excuse to badmouth her later. Apparently, she didn’t dress for the occasion of a Kwon Family dinner.

Moreover, she didn’t prepare anything, not even some organic eggs from the supermarket as a first-meeting-gift.

“You should have told me. I did not make any preparation today, and it’s very inappropriate for me to go see your parents like this.”

Kwon Jiyong thought it meant that Sandara Park cared very much about the meeting with his parents, so he softened his tone. “It’s okay, it’s just a dinner, you didn’t have to make special preparation. You look fine like this.”

To his surprise, Sandara Park appeared displeased. “Come on, I can’t lose face!”

Kwon Jiyong face turned dark again after he learned that the little woman only cared about her own face.

Kwon Jiyong ordered Dong Youngbae coldly, “Drive faster!”

Sandara Park knew that nothing she could say would make a difference at that point, so she made peace with the fact that she was going with Kwon Jiyong to the Kwon Family.

The Kwon Family Mansion was on a giant plot of land and people said it had great fengshui. The courtyard was so vast that the car still needed to drive quite some distance before reaching the building.

The servants were already standing by the front door, welcoming Kwon Jiyong ceremoniously. As soon as the car pulled up, the old housekeeper Mr. Yoo opened the car door for Kwon Jiyong. He was surprised to see a woman sitting in  Kwon Jiyong car, who dressed like a college student.

Youngbae got out of the car and opened the door for Sandara Park attentively. That very action shocked Mr. Yoo and the other servants. Being the personal assistant to Kwon Jiyong, Dong Youngbae had a status that was way above most people who worked for the Kwon Family, including Mr. Yoo who had worked there for decades.
 
First of all, the woman was riding in Kwon Jiyong car which was already unbelievable. The only women who had been in Kwon Jiyong car was his grandmother and mother. Secondly, Youngbae was treating the woman with utmost respect, even opening the door for her. That baffled everyone.

Mr. Yoo secretly sized Sandara Park up with his eyes. He was thinking, “Could she be the woman that the young Mr. Kwon was determined to marry ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter