C99- A Small Warning

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C99- A Small Warning

 

 

All of a sudden, the dinner table fell silent. Everyone looked at each other.

Sandara Park said that the day before she left, she only told Kwon Jiyong and Baek Insoo that she was going to Busan. Kwon Jiyong certainly would not disclose the whereabouts of Sandara to Kim Jaejoong . Then, the reason why Kim Jaejoong and Park Sujin knew the exact whereabouts of Sandara  could only be that Baek Insoo had leaked it to them.

The fact that Insoo didn’t tell anyone else in the Park Family that Sandara Park was going to Busan  was really suspicious.

In front of Park Sungwoo untrusting eyes, Baek Insoo felt that she was walking on thin ice and forced herself to be calm. She tried to put on a pitiful face. “Sungwoo, are you suspecting that I told Dara whereabouts to your sister and that bastard Kim Jaejoong?”

“Wasn’t it you? Other than you, only Dara and Mr. Kwon knew it. Could the two of them tell it?” Park Sungwoo  asked coldly.

Baek Insoo lowered her eyes pitifully. “I know there’s nothing I can say right now, and I definitely look the most suspicious.” Then Insoo looked up at Park Sungwoo and Sandara Park with an innocent look. “But it really wasn’t me! Oh, I remember! I called Dara that day to ask her to come home for dinner. I also called Hanbyul that day and she told me the Hwang were not treating her well and she missed here and missed you, Sungwoo. I knew that she made a big mistake and can’t be allowed back easily.”

Baek Insoo was observing Park Sungwoo reaction as she spoke.

Sungwoo made a noise, still seeming disgusted with Hwang Hanbyul. She regretted it by then, but why didn’t she think about the consequences when she was plotting against his Dara back then?

Baek Insoo took in the disgusted look in Park Sungwoo  eyes, clenching her teeth, she continued, “Hanbyul made a big mistake and wronged Dara, so I thought I would take the initiative to invite Dara to come home for dinner, I…”

“This is the Park house and Dara is returning to her own home. How could you call that an invitation?” Park Sungwoo interrupted Baek Insoo impatiently. If his daughter returned to her home, and Baek Insoo called that an invitation, it was obvious that Insoo didn’t regard his Dara as a member of the Park family!

Baek Insoo realized the mistake and quickly corrected herself. “I was wrong. I was thinking about Dara prestigious status now. She is about to marry into the Kwon Family, and an invitation seemed to match her status…”

Seeing that Baek Insoo was losing her footing and biting off her own tongue, Sandara Park sneered inside.

Expectedly, Park Sungwoo expression became concerned. “Even if Dara is marrying into the Kwon Family, she is still my daughter. This family will always belong to Dara. She can come back whenever she wants!”

“Yes, of course!” Baek Insoo nodded repeatedly but detested every word of it in her heart. She did not expect Park Sungwoo to care about Sandara Park  so deeply. For the sake of her plan, she quickly changed the subject and continued to look pitiful. “In short, Hanbyul owed Dara, so I wanted to apologize on her behalf. Then, Dara said that she was going to Busan. Originally, I had already told the servants in the kitchen to prepare the dishes. When Dara said she couldn’t come back, I had to tell the servants that Dara was going to Busan and not coming for dinner, so they didn’t have to prepare the dishes. I didn’t tell you about this because I was afraid that you would be disappointed. The servants in the kitchen knew about this, and maybe it was one of them who told your sister?”
 
Park Sungwoo tightened his brows. “Go and get me the people who were in the kitchen that day. I’m going to find out who wanted to hurt my daughter!”

Baek Insoo face stiffened and she said very awkwardly, “That person took the day off today… maybe…”

“Forget it, Dad,” Sandara Park interrupted. What a coincidence that the servant just happened be off. If Baek Insoo dared to say that, it wouldn’t matter if they really found the servant. “What is done is done, there’s no need to keep pressing. I believe that Auntie will not intentionally harm me.”

Since Sandara Park said to let go, Park Sungwoo decided not to press on. Her last sentence and Baek Insoo  series of reactions planted the seeds of doubt in Park Sungwoo heart.

Sandara Park knew that once such seeds were planted in his heart, they would just sprout and grow.

 

Seeing Park Sungwoo doubting eyes, Baek Insoo knew that he had started to be suspicious of her. Even though he had said it was alright, inside his trust in her had already started to waiver.

Baek Insoo was more and more worried as time passed. She was even more angry at Park Sujin, that absolute idiot. She only knew how to show off and flaunt her arrogance but was as stupid as an ant in real life. Even when she had leaked the information of Sandara Park going to Busan to her, not only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter