C76- Everything Is Negotiable, Except Her

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C76- Everything Is Negotiable, Except Her

 

When he heard the name Choi Seunghyun, Kwon Jiyong  nodded his head without looking, “Tell him to see me in my office.” Then, Kwon Jiyong walked towards his office in big strides.

In his office, Kwon Jiyong sat in his large office chair. His phone showed Sandara Park number and his finger was making circles on the screen. Finally, he gave up the idea of dialing and threw the phone to the side irritably.

The office door was opened from the outside. Choi Seunghyun  walked in with a cold expression on his face.

Kwon Jiyong looked up at him. “The business in Hong Kong has been handled?”

“Don’t you have something you want to tell me?” Choi Seunghyun looked a little tired, because he had come straight from the airport.

Legs crossed and sitting back in his chair, Kwon Jiyong  smirked. “Oh? What do I have to say?”

Choi Seunghyun leaned forward and propped both hands on Kwon Jiyong enormous office desk. Looking directly into Kwon Jiyong eyes, he said, “Things about Hong Kong. Things about Sandara Park!”

Back in Hong Kong, Choi Seunghyun was held back by a bunch of things and unable to leave. A couple of times he attempted to make a move regardless, only to be stopped by his own father. He was practically on house arrested in Hong Kong. Then, he heard the news about Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park engagement. It made it clear to him that nobody other than Kwon Jiyong was capable of keeping him in Hong Kong and stopping him from going back.

When Choi Seunghyun mentioned Sandara Park by name, Kwon Jiyong face darkened and he spoke in a much colder voice. “You should feel lucky that you are Choi Seunghyun and not someone else.”

Choi Seunghyun sneered. “Do you mean that if I was not Choi Seunghyun, if I wouldn’t have the Choi Family behind me, I would not just have been on house arrest in Hong Kong, but rather have disappeared from this world?”

Kwon Jiyong said nothing, and it was hard to tell what he was thinking.

Choi Seunghyun nodded his head, indicating that he fully understood the situation. Then, he sat down in the chair across from Kwon Jiyong and said in a slightly unhappy tone, “I bet Sandara Park doesn’t know what kind of person you truly are. Are you sure that she will still want to marry you after she finds out?”

A chilling light flashed in Kwon Jiyong eyes as he said in a deep voice, “Seunghyun, between you and I, everything is negotiable, except her.”

Lips sealed, Choi Seunghyun seemed to be pondering something. When he was in Hong Kong, he was not free to go places, but he was not cut off from the outside world. So, he too saw the interview of Kwon Jiyong in front of the hotel where he said Sandara Park and him started dating six years ago. That’s when Choi Seunghyun realized that the woman Kwon Jiyong was deeply in love with six years ago was Park Sandara.

It was just too ironic. If Kwon Jiyong had told him in the beginning that Sandara Park was that woman from six years ago, Choi Seunghyun would simply keep his distance from her. The reality was he only got to know the truth after becoming serious about her.

Without saying one more word, Choi Seunghyun stood up and walked out of Kwon Jiyong office.

After Choi Seunghyun left, Kwon Jiyong became even more agitated. He called Youngbae in, “Where is Sandara?”

 
When Sandara Park heard about Hwang Hanbyul getting kicked out of the Park Family, it was already a few days later. The news didn’t bother her; however, she was curious what had made Park Sungwoo behave in such extreme way. She knew her father, who would not have done it just because Hwang Hanbyul planted a conspiracy online. Whenever Baek Insoo begged him with tears, Park Sungwoo would always cave in. Something must have happened that made Park Sungwoo  so furious tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter