C92 - What Kind of Person is He 

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C92 - What Kind of Person is He 

 

Sandara Park finally relaxed when she saw Dong Youngbae  and Gong Minzy 

On the ground, except for the person who was hit in the head by Sandara Park, the others were all conscious. Their bodies were severely damaged and looked so distorted that they were probably paralyzed.

One could tell that if Kwon Jiyong wanted to take their lives, they would have been cold bodies by then. Kwon Jiyong kept them alive on purpose.

Kwon Jiyong face was as pale as paper from blood loss, and his body was becoming weak. He smiled and held Sandara Park hand. “Scared?”

Sandara Park nodded, not trying to deny it. She was really scared, she had only seen such things in gangster movies. Even in her own work she never wrote things like that, because she always felt that it was unrealistic, not possible in real life.

The day’s event had taught her a lesson. That was: life was often more exciting than novels and movies.

She looked at Kwon Jiyong, from the moment of the first gun shot, the man had been calm and composed with no trace of panic. The moves he used when he fought could be described as a steady, accurate, and merciless. Apparently, he had gone through a lot of combat training. In the past, Sandara Park had always thought that the perfect muscle of on Kwon Jiyong body were from working out. It seemed that they must be the result of combat training.

“Aren’t you afraid?” Sandara Park asked.

Kwon Jiyong said, “I am used to it.”

Used to it, that was to say, it was not the first time that the situation had happened!

Sandara Park didn’t have time to be shocked. Kwon Jiyong had lost too much blood and his body was collapsing. Youngbae ran over and held him.

Kwon Jiyong looked at the four killers on the ground and said in a cold voice, “I will let you handle this.”

“Yes.” After many years of following Kwon Jiyong, Dong Youngbae had long been used to dealing with such things.

Gong Minzy grasped Sandara Park shoulders, looking unprecedentedly serious, and examined her from top to bottom. “Have you been injured? Have you?!”

Minzy had always talked to Sandara Park in a soft and agreeable tone, but she sounded anxious and stern, searching every inch of SandarA Park body with a serious look on her face.

Sandara Park was distracted, her mind was still on Kwon Jiyong. She mechanically shook her head at Minzy and her eyes never left Kwon Jiyong.

Tending to the injury on Kwon Jiyong could no longer be delayed, and he needed medical attention immediately. They were in the middle of the woods and the car couldn’t reach there at all. Dong Youngbae called a helicopter, hovering in the sky, and soon Kwon Jiyong was lifted up and taken to the nearest hospital.

In the operating room, Kwon Jiyong had multiple surgeries. In addition to the wound on his abdomen, he withstood two gunshots in his back. Although he lost a lot of blood, it was not fatal.

Sandara Park knew that the two shots Kwon Jiyong  took were to protect her. If she was not there, it would have been easy for Kwon Jiyong to escape the two shots given his abilities. Maybe, just because she was there, those people knew that Kwon Jiyong would be constrained to protect her. That was why they chose to attack him at that time.
 
After that incident, Sandara Park came to the realization that she did not know many things about Kwon Jiyong.

Out of the operating room, Kwon Jiyong hadn’t woken up. In order for him to get better care and treatment, he was transferred to a hospital owned by the Kwon Family, where there were the world’s best medical equipment and professionals.

The incident couldn’t be hidden from his family members. When Kwon Jeongmin and Han Hyejin arrived, Sandara Park was the only person accompanying Kwon Jiyong in the ward.

When she saw her son in the hospital bed, Han Hyejin  immediately broke down. “Jiyong! How could this happen? Wasn’t he going on a business trip overseas? Why was he with you?” Mrs. Kwon questioned Sandara Park with tears running down her face uncontrollably.
 
Faced with Han Hyejin pressuring questions, Sandara Park  didn’t know what to say.

She was right. If Kwon Jiyong had gone overseas according to his plans, he wouldn’t be injured. If she didn’t invite him to the park and instead let him leave in his anger, he would not have gotten hurt.

Seeing that Sandara Park didn’t answer her, and instead still sat by Kwon Jiyong bed, Han Hyejin shoved Sandara Park, her eyes red. “Say it! Were you the one that caused him to be hurt!! What kind of person are you?!”

“Hyejin!” Kwon Jeongmin was still relatively calm, pulling aside his agitated wife. “Calm down!”

“How can you expect me to calm down?! Our son has been hurt! If anything happens to him, how do you want me to live?” Han Hyejin cried, as though someone was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter