C109- Mutually Respecting Relationship

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 
 C109- Mutually Respecting Relationship


No one on site had actually thought Kwon Sangjoon would get violent. Not even Madam Kwon thought that the third son would actually hit someone right in front of her. Her already dark face became more upset.

“If you’re going to hit someone, go home! Don’t embarrass yourself here!” There was no emotion in Madam Kwon voice, only disgust.

Sandara Park had never heard Madam Ruan speak in such a manner to anyone. Her impression of Madam Kwon had always been a happy, bubbly, jovial person who loved to tease and play jokes. She was someone overflowing with positivity.

Kwon Sangjoon shuddered, it seemed like the old woman really was angry. Kwon Sangjoon didn’t really know what to do; he shot a pleading look at Kwon Yoonseok. Yoonseok was his elder brother from the same mother.

Kwon Yoonseok met Kwon Sangjoon pleading eyes, and he contemplated helping for a moment, before addressing the old lady. “Mom, today’s your birthday dinner, don’t be angry over such a small matter and work yourself up, brother and Jiyong would be worried. Besides, today’s dinner was prepared specially by brother and sister-in-law just to gather everyone together and have a great time, so why not put this aside?”

At the mention of her own son and grandson, she seemed to ease up a little. When she turned to look at the room full of people there to celebrate her birthday with her, she did find it a little inappropriate to explode in anger.

Kwon Jeongmin was angry at the entire situation with the hanbok at first, but he was more concerned about his mother’s health, so he agreed with Kwon Yoonseok words. “Mom, Yoonseok is right, it’s not worth getting all worked up over such a tiny issue. If you really don’t like the hanbok, you can just burn it.”

Madam Kwon was lost in thought.

Han Hyejin walked to Madam Kwon side, smiling genuinely. “That’s right, Mom, it’s just a hanbok. If you don’t like it, burn it. I don’t think sister-in-law did it on purpose, she and Tiffany arrived here really early, and helped me a lot as well. They were so filial, so don’t be angry with them.”

Kwon Jeongmin and Kwon Yoonseok words were easy on the ears, but the moment Han Hyejin came over, her brows furrowed again. She looked at Han Hyejin, innocent and naive. She shook her head and thought to herself, “What a silly woman, they came early to look good, not because they care about me!”

Madam Kwon no longer held much hope for her daughter-in-law. She didn’t have a single doubting or skeptical bone in her body. She turned to Sandara Park , who was standing by Kwon Jiyong side. She put her hand out to beckon Sandara to come to her side instead. “Lass, come over.”

What was Madam Kwon looking at Sandara Park for?

Kwon Jiyong loosed his grip on Sandara Park hands, softly reminding, “Granny’s asking for you.”

Sandara Park obediently walked to Madam Kwon side, sweetly calling out, “Granny.”

Madam Kwon smiled warmly at Sandara Park, and that surprised everyone on site.

Kwon Sangjoon pleaded with Madam Kwon for so long, and even got violent with his own wife, and Madam Kwon didn’t even budge. Even Kwon Jeongmin  and Kwon Yoonseok words merely smoothened out her anger a little.
 
Sandara Park merely called out “Granny”, and Madam Kwon smiled!

Even Kwon Jeongmin didn’t know that Sandara Park possessed so much power and was surprised at that information.

Madam Kwon held onto Sandara hands, guiding her to sit by her side, before pointing at the third son’s wife. “You, bring the hanbok over!”

Third Mrs. Kwon skittered over with the hanbok immediately.

The old lady took the qipao, placing it on Sandara Park  lap. “This hanbok angers me, but it is a pity to just burn it. I’m giving it to you now, you have to be happy and peaceful with my eldest grandson, fly into the heavens just like these phoenixes. Respect each other and live long, long lives together!”

Madam Kwon voice was loud and clear, definitive and decisive. Everyone in the room could hear it. Just like a tower’s bell, it rang in everyone’s heart.

At her own birthday banquet, Madam Kwon said that to Sandara Park in front of everyone. It was her public announcement that the future first lady of the Kwon Family could be no one else but Sandara Park . In a way, that helped Sandara establish her status in the Kwon Family. Because of that, people with keen eyes could easily tell that Madam Kwon had even higher regard for the future granddaughter-in-law who had yet to marry into the family than the wife of her own son.

There was no one who didn’t know that the old lady adored her grandson, because she would always talk about him. Back when Jessica Jung was rumored to be marrying into the Kwon Family, both Kwon Jeongmin and Han Hyejim admitted to it by default. Only the old lady never accepted it, nor did she try to hide her disli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter