C53 - Use Me as You Please (2)

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C53 - Use Me as You Please (2)

 

After Kwon Jiyong left, Sandara Park couldn’t fall back to sleep, so she stayed up until dawn. All night long, her mind went to a lot of places and it kept taking her back to six years ago when she and Kwon Jiyong first met.

 

The next morning, Sandara Park checked herself out of the hospital early, so she could go back to editing the scripts. When she got to the studio, the director told her the shooting was extended by two months, which meant she had more time with the scripts and didn’t have to work so hard.

 

It was not a small fair to extend the shooting of a TV show. It meant that the investor, Kwon Jiyong, had to invest more money to cover the operation costs. Looking at the return on investment, it had become impossible for the show to be profitable.

 

Meanwhile, it was breakfast time for the Kwon Family. A spread of dishes was found on the retro-luxury cedarwood dining table. There was a rule in the Kwon Family: no matter how busy everyone was, breakfast was the time to be together. Kwon Jiyong had to show up on time for breakfast even if he didn’t sleep at all that night.

 

The Madam Kwon looked at Kwon Jiyong and asked concernedly, “Grandson, did you not sleep well?”

 

Kwon Jiyong took a sip of the coffee and smiled softly, “I’m fine.”

 

“You are fine? Please don’t be like your father. He was always so busy and never took care of himself when he was young. Now at his age, all kinds of ailment are finding their way to him!” She glared at Kwon Jeongmin from the side of her eye.

 

Kwon Jeongmin was not going to contradict his mother, but his face didn’t look happy. After all, his health was not so great those days. He had high blood pressure in addition to a high risk of having a .

 

“I got it, Grandma.” Kwon Jiyong replied and started dining.

 

Han Hyejin turned to her son, “If you ask me, Jiyong just needs a woman to take care of him. Why don’t we make an announcement of Jiyong engagement at the company annual reception?”

 

Everyone in the Kwon Family knew what Kwon Jiyong  engagement meant. For a long time, the only candidate for Kwon Family’s future daughter-in-law was Jessica Jung.

 

Mr. Kwon nodded in agreement while Madam Kwon made a face in disdain. Then everyone looked over at Kwon Jiyong.

 

Kwon Jiyong focused on cutting the food on his plate. With his head lowered, no one could see the expression on his face.

 

“I have no problem.” Kwon Jiyong put down the utensils and dabbed his mouth with a napkin. Then he stood up as the servant pulled the chair back and brought his coat. “Let’s make the announcement at the annual reception. I’m going to work now.” After he said that, Kwon Jiyong left the dining room, looking detached.

 

Nobody was expecting a concession from Kwon Jiyong . Han Hyejin couldn’t hold back her excitement and Kwon Jeongmin was smiling too.

 

“Jiyong finally thought this through! That’s fantastic!” Han Hyejin had a giant grin on her face. She had been waiting for that day for a long time. She knew her son had not been happy ever since what happened six years prior. Thank god he finally started to open up to other people!

 

Of course, Jessic Jung was on the top of her list for daughter-in-law. Han Hyejin tapped the hand of Kwon Jeongmin, “We have to tell the Jung's so they can prepare for it, Especially Jessica!”

 

 

 

“Good, let’s ask the Jungs out for lunch today.” Said Kwon Jeongmin blissfully.

 

The Madam Kwon threw her fork and knife o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter