C57- Annual Party

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C57- Annual Party

Madam Kwon originally didn’t want to come to the party because she was still upset about her grandson getting engaged to that actress. She came to the conclusion that regardless how much she disliked Jessica Jung, she owed it to her grandson to be present at their engagement party. That was the reason why she arrived late, but to her surprise, she ran into Sandara Park at the entrance.

Inside the reception hall, Jessica Jung had been there for a while, keeping the company of Han Hyejin  and Park Sujin while gracefully socializing with the guests and accepting congratulations.

Jung Woosung also looked energized, holding his wine glass and accepting toasts with Kwon Jeongmin . He looked so proud of himself as if he was co-hosting the party.

Suddenly, the room was getting a bit rowdy.

Jessica Jung turned her head and saw Madam Kwon. Her heart dropped a little because she thought the old lady would not come and she could get a chance to relax. Then, Jessica Jung whole body froze when she saw the woman standing next Madam Kwon.

“Sandara Park!” Ling Qi made an exclamation. She was certain that Sandara Park wouldn’t have come that night.

“Why is she here? Even worse, she actually walked in with Madam Kwon!”

The faces of the Jung also darkened when they saw Sandara Park. Park Sujin glared at Park Sungwoo who was behind them looking dumbfounded. Unsurprisingly, Baek Insoo and Park Hanbyul looked pissed off too.

After Park Sujin made that exclamation, Kwon Jeongmin  and Han Hyejin finally noticed the woman Madam Kwon was holding on closely. Even though they met countless amazing people in their lifetime, Kwon Jeongmin and Han Hyejin were still stunned by Sandara Park beauty when they saw her.

She rivalled Jessica Jung on looks and disposition, but she also had a iness to her that Jessica Jung lacked. The turquoise bespoke dress she was in had a lacey train decorated with rhinestones, which flowed with her steps. She looked like a genie walking out of a fairy tale.

“Do you know her?” Mrs.Kwon asked Park Sujin.

Park Sujin stared at Sandara Park, exasperated, as if she wanted to eat her alive.

Jessica Jung smile froze on her face, and her hands folded into tight fists.

Park Hanbyul was walking behind Madam Kwon and Sandara Park, and jealousy filled her heart. She would never have thought that Sandara Park knew the grandmother of Kwon Jiyong, and that she could walk in without an invitation!”

Seeing that her daughter’s face was getting increasingly depressed, Baek Insoo nudged her discreetly, “Control your emotion, don’t forget that the Jung are here tonight.”

Park Hanbyul raised her head and looked across the room. Sure enough, every single person in the Jung Family — Jung Woosung, Park Sujin and Jessica Jung  — all looked pissed. They were the ones who really didn’t want to see Sandara Park. Park Hanbyul didn’t even have to handle Sandara Park  herself!

With that in mind, the depression disappeared from Park Hanbyul face, replaced by a hint of happiness. Surrounded by scandals, Sandara Park reputation was in the gutters right then. There was no way that any influential and wealthy family would like her, no matter how shiny she looked!


 
All of a sudden, the room was filled with claps and cheers again. The current commander and chief of the King's Corporation, Kwon Jiyong, arrived.

Dressed in a black tuxedo, Kwon Jiyong looked cold and out of their world. He was certainly a man that intimidated women, who would blame themselves for not being good enough for him.

Take Jessica Jung for example, she was always extremely careful with every movement she made, fearing to death that some little details were not good enough for Kwon Jiyong. Because of this psyche of hers, she looked more and more timid and lacked self confidence in front of him.

The man walked in with those long legs with a steady pace. Welcoming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter