C5 - That Year, She Will Never Forget

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C7 - That Year, She Will Never Forget

 

Sandara Park almost never came back to the Park mansion, except for the holidays. The alienation of her father, the slander of her stepmother and stepsister, and the ridicule of the other relatives were all reasons for Sandara unwillingness to return.

When she was fifteen, her mother was accused of having an affair and eloping with the family chauffeur. After that day, Sandara Park life became hell.

The servant, Ms. Jang  was taking out the garbage and was surprised to find Sandara standing outside the door, looking very pale. “Miss Sandara is back!”

Ms Jang intentionally raised her voice so others in the house could hear.

Sandara Park rushed inside without a word.

“Hey, who is it?” A glowing middle-aged woman walked down, obviously pregnant with a round belly. The woman was Sandara Park stepmother, Baek Insoo.

Sandara Park stared at her with fires in her eyes, “Where is Sodam?

“Sandara Park? Isn’t she staying in the countryside?” Baek Insoo walked over with one hand on her belly.

“Bull!” Sandara barked at her, eyes bursting red.

At that moment, Sandara Park father Park Sungwoo and her stepsister, who was named Park Hanbyul from Hwang Hanbyul, returned home. The two were laughing and talking until they saw Sandara Park, then their faces immediately changed expression.

“What are you doing, Sandara?” Park Sungwoo looked rather unfriendly.

Not waiting for Sandara to respond, Baek Insoo cried out, “Sungwoo, I don’t know why, but Sandara threw a fit at me the moment she got here. I am pregnant at this age with your child, I ….”

Seeing Baek Insoo crying, Park Sungwoo immediately showed concern, but more for what was in her belly – a son he was going to have at an old age.

Park Hanbyul hurried over and comforted Baek Insoo , “Oh, don’t cry, mom. Crying is not good for my little brother! You are pregnant, and at your age, you can’t afford any mishaps! Dad, you have to tell mom to stop crying.”

What a loving family. Sandara Park anger cooled. She didn’t care about them, all she wanted to know was where to find her sister Park Sodam.

“Who is it, making all this noises?” Madam  entered the courtyard, helped by Park Sujin and Jessica Jung. Park Sujin was the younger sister of Park Sungwoo. She married young into the Jing family, and Jessica Jung was her only daughter.

When she saw Sandara Park, Madam Park's face darkened, “Why do I have to see this unlucky girl on such a fine day!”

Park Hanbyul sought the moment and ran over with great pity, “Grandma, Sandara seems to have some misunderstanding with my mother and made her cry!”

Madam Park was not happy to hear that. At that moment, the most important thing in the entire Park  Family was Baek Insoo belly. She pointed at Sandara Park and scolded, “You ungrateful thing! After all the shame your of a mother brought to the Park Family, why can’t you behave and be respectful?”

“Sandara , shouldn’t you be taking wedding photos with Kim Jaejoing right now? What are you doing here?” Park Sujin asked coldly, “It was for your own good that I arranged this marriage for you. The Kim Family only agreed to marry you to their son because of the Park Family and Jung Family.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter