C40 - Kwon Jiyong Plan

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C40 - Kwon Jiyong Plan

 


After making sure his grandmother was okay, Kwon Jiyong walked straight toward the restaurant owner.

Talking a big game just a moment ago, the owner suddenly quieted down when he was faced with Kwon Jiyong, a towering and intense man.

Kwon Jiyong declared who he was and promised the owner he’d pay for all his loss.

After hearing that the man was the famous Kwon Jiyong  himself, the owner lost the little bit of courage he was trying to build and almost broke down into tears…

He would have never thought that the old woman in those ty clothes was Kwon Jiyong grandmother! He was thanking the pretty woman in his head and felt so lucky that he didn’t actually touch the old lady. Not only would he have never see a cent for his restaurant, he might not have come out alive!

Now that the problem was solved, Kwon Jiyong left it to one of his men to discuss compensation with the owner.

Inside the car, the mood was somewhat depressing. Madam Kwon looked like a child who had done something wrong. She looked at Kwon Jiyong  from the corner of her eyes, “Grandson, my car…that…”
"Youngbae, send Grandma’s car to the junkyard.” Kwon Jiyong said authoritatively without moving his head.

Madam Kwon was irritated after hearing that Kwon Jiyong was getting rid of her car. “You little brat! That’s a new car that I just bought, and you’re sending it to the junkyard? It just needs some repairs done at the shop. How dare you to trash my car!”

Kwon Jiyong didn’t respond. He continued to speak to Youngbae, “Assign more men to watch my grandma. She has to be escorted whenever she leaves the house, and nothing like this can happen again!”

Dong Youngbae shrank back and complied, “Yes, sir!”

“You little brat! Who do you think you are? Are you putting me on house arrest? I am your grandmother!” Madam Kwon lifted a hand and hit Kwon Jiyong right on the back. She didn’t want to hurt him for real, after all she cared about him.

Kwon Jiying turned his body to face the old lady, but was still addressing Youngbae “If something like today ever happens again, you know what to do with yourself.”

Sweat drenched Youngbae forehead, “Yes, boss!”

At that point, Madam Kwon realized that she really messed up that time and her grandson was royally mad. She backed down in compliance, “Okay, I know it’s my fault. I won’t do it again. Don’t scare Youngbae like that!”

Kwon Jiyong looked straight into her eyes, “Grandma, you know me, I never scare people.”

That was right. Kwon Jiyong always did what he said. Who needed to scare?

Madam Kwon nodded her head. For Youngbae sake, she had to behave herself for a little while.

“Kid, you don’t have a woman occupying your attention, so you always have your eyes on your grandma. It’s time to find you a wife. Your parents are going to meet the Jung to talk about your engagement with Jessica Jung!”

After hearing that, Kwon Jiyong looked extremely displeased, eyebrows furrowed.

“I knew it! You don’t like that actress at all, and your parents are fooling themselves! Don’t worry, your grandma will never let that actress in our house!” Then, the old lady remembered Sandara Park  and nudged Kwon Jiyong with a smile, “So today before you showed up, a really good-lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter