C87- Cruel Person Than Her

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C87- Cruel Person Than Her


“Woosung…” Park Sujin burst into tears. How did everything turn out like that? Why was Jung Woosung  there?! Park Sujin wrapped herself tightly with the blanket and inched her body toward Jung Woosung. “Woosung, please listen to me, I don’t know anything, I was tricked, I don’t know anything!”

Jung Woosung pushed Park Sujin away, his eyes were bright red. “You are , but you don’t know anything?!”

The reporters brought by the fat lady were still videotaping, and Jung Woosung stared at them furiously. “What are you still taking videos of? Get the hell out! If any of you dares to report this, I’ll deal with you personally!”

The fat lady wasn’t afraid of Kim Haesun or even Park Sujin, but she knew better than to piss off Jung Woosung.  When Jung Woosung appeared obviously livid, she was a bystander watching the drama she realized it was time to go. Just when she and her gang were about leave, Kwon Jiyong stopped them.

“Let’s all wait a bit. Things are not finished yet, so it’d be a pity to go now.” Kwon Jiyong voice was soft and warm, but in the ears of Jung Woosung and Park Sujin, it sounded foreboding.

Jung Woosung looked at Kwon Jiyong with an inconspicuous look. “Kwon Jiyong, what are you doing?! Are you trying to let everyone see the Jungs making fools of themselves?”

Kwon Jiyong didn’t pay any attention to Jung Woosung . Instead, he brought Sandara Park into Room 1505 room and the two sat down on the large sofa. There was a playfulness in Kwon Jiyong  eyes when he said softly, “No one leaves. Continue videotaping.”

The fat lady’s men got the permission of Kwon Jiyong , so no one was afraid of Jung Woosung anymore. They all picked up their cameras and continued shooting.

Jung Woosung face turned even redder. It had finally hit him that the reason Kwon Jiyong had Youngbae  pick him up before sunrise was to let him see that his wife had slept with another man. It was to publicly humiliate Jung Woosung!

He couldn’t figure out how Kwon Jiyong knew about it. Sandara Park was there too, and so were the Kims, including the guy who was engaged to Sandara Park originally.

Jung Woosung had been in the business world for many years and could be considered a shrewd tycoon. He knew that if it was only about Park Sujin having an affair, Kwon Jiyong wouldn’t bother to get involved. The only explanation to Kwon Jiyong involvement was that Park Sujin wanted to trick Sandara Park but got herself tricked instead by Kwon Jiyong.

The more Jung Woosung thought about it, the angrier he became. Park Sujin, the stupid woman, dared to set up Sandara Park, but lacked the brain not to be found out. Things had reached the point that he was humiliated with her!

Seeing that the fat lady and her people stayed and continued to shoot, Park Sujin tugged on Jung Woosung  pants desperately. “Woosung, you can’t let them videotape me like this. If it really gets out, my reputation will be ruined!”

Jung Woosung yanked Park Sujin away with a kick. “Your reputation? After committing such an ugly deed, you are still talking about reputation? Shameless woman! Shameless woman!” Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter