C85 - A Massive Hickey

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C85 - A Massive Hickey

 

The room that was crowded and chaotic a second ago suddenly became quiet. Knowing that the man in the bathroom was Kwon Jiyong, Sandara Park  heart fell back in place. Only a second later, her heart was suspended in the air again.

How did Kwon Jiyong appear there? Hadn’t he gone abroad? He should be handling important business overseas, how come he was there instead?

“…Why are you here?” Sandara Park had just woken up and her voice was still soft and tender even after the whole ordeal.

Kwon Jiyong eyes cooled down. A voice like Sandara Park  would have an unimaginable effect on any other man.

Glanced at the woman coldly, Kwon Jiyong didn’t say a word, only chilled air came off his body.

Sandara Park blinked her eyes at Kwon Jiyong. “Is he angry again?”

Kwon Jiyong closed the door of the room and walked near the bed. Sandara Park thought he was going to say something. Unexpectedly, the man took off his bathrobe and his delicate and y body was exposed in front of Sandara Park.

Sandara Park eyes opened wide and her face turned beet red. Thank god that the man had underwear on, but even so the impressive physique still made Sandara Park blush.

After taking off the bathrobe, Kwon Jiyong started to pick up his clothes from the floor and put them back on one by one.

Sandara Park watched Kwon Jiyong putting on clothes and looked at her own pajamas.

Kwon Jiyong had just taken a shower in the bathroom and she was wearing her pajamas. Did he arrive that night? In other words, did he change her into pajamas?

Subconsciously, Sandara Park covered her chest. Did Kwon Jiyong do something to her?

What an animal, taking advantage of someone!

Seeing that Sandara Park looked like she was forced by him, Kwon Jiyong face was dark. Maybe he should not have gone easy on her that night. He should have really tortured her, just for the sake of that expression of hers!

Kwon Jiyong got fully dressed and sat down on the sofa opposite the bed. His eyes were beaming cold lights. “I only changed your clothes.” The implication was that he didn’t do anything else.

Sandara Park exhaled in relief and put her hands down from her chest. She didn’t know that that move disturbed Kwon Jiyong even more.

He took a deep breath and said, “What did I say?”

Sandara Park was taken aback and knew immediately what Kwon Jiyong meant.

Sure enough, the man sent someone to follow her after all!

Sandara Park grunted, “Do not accept drinks from men… but I had to do it last night, otherwise my plan would be…”

Kwon Jiyong eyes were cold, he looked at Ling Tianya with an ambiguous smile. “So, knowing the drink was spiked, you still drank it?”

Sandara Park nodded. The room fell in silence.

A moment later, Ruan Zeyan finally exploded, “Sandara Park you think you’re so smart, what were you going to do if something went wrong last night?”

Sandara Park did not think about it because she felt that her plan was very good, and nothing would go wrong. She did not expect the cocktail spiked by Kim Jaejoong to be so strong that she would pass o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter