C125-Fatal Blow

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C125-Fatal Blow

 

Park Sungwoo was a little lost…

What did Dong Youngbae mean?

What did Baek Insoo have to do with Mr. Choi getting tied up with injuries all over his body?

Park Sungwoo looked at Baek Insoo, utterly puzzled, only to see her shiver like a blade of grass in a tornado. Her face was devoid of any color, her lips twitching.

“What’s wrong? You don’t feel well?” Park Sungwoo asked.

Baek Insoo dared to raise her eyes to look at Mr. Choi, only to find him staring back at her.

Right then, her brain went blank; she didn’t know what to do.

Hearing Park Sungwoo ask her whether she was feeling unwell, she shook her head vigorously. “Sungwoo, I am feeling uncomfortable, where is this place? It’s scary, and I want to leave!”

Baek Insoo voice was taut with tension and panic. She wanted to get the heck out of there.

Park Sungwoo looked towards Dong Youngbae, the words rushing out of him in urgency. “Mr. Dong, my wife is uncomfortable. I want to take her home!” Park Sungwoo looked at Mr. Choi. “And, I want to bring my lawyer with me!”

Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park sat on the sofa, watching everything as it unfolded in the dungeon.

Kwon Jiyong asked Sandara Park, “Are you sure you’re his daughter?”

It wasn’t that Kwon Jiyong was questioning Sandara Park  DNA, but because how Park Sungwoo dealt with problems was so different from Sandara Park style.

Madam Park was arrogant and petty, Park Sungwoo was stupid and weak, and Park Sujin was haughty and conceited.

Kwon Jiyong hadn’t seen anyone else in the family other than Park Sodam, who was under their watchful care.

Faced with Kwon Jiyong questioning, Sandara Park could only laugh awkwardly.

Watching Park Sungwoo through the monitor, she thought her father was a bit stupid. If it were anyone else, they would have realized that something was up. He shouldn’t have requested to bring Baek Insoo and Mr. Choi home.

In the dungeon, Dong Youngbae denied Park Sungwoo, “My apologies Mr. Park, you cannot leave with them.”

“Why not?! Just what exactly is going on?!” Park Sungwoo  was starting to get angry. Kwon Jiyong had said that he wanted to meet them, but he’d been here for so long. He hadn’t seen Kwon Jiyong at all, and he couldn’t leave either!

“Dad.” Right then, the door to the dungeon opened, and Kwon Jiyong walked out with Sandara Park by his side.

“Dara, what is going on?” Park Sungwoo rushed towards Sandara Parl, shocked to see his daughter’s injured lip and her slightly swollen face. “What happened to your cheek? Who hit you?”

Park Sungwoo immediately looked over at Kwon Jiyong , pulling his daughter behind him.

“Don’t be afraid, Dara. Daddy will protect you from anyone who dares to hurt you! Anyone who hurts my daughter is a monster!”

Kwon Jiyong was utterly speechless.

Was his future father-in-law’s brain made out of cotton?

Sandara Park was touched by how Park Sungwoo chose to protect her. She pulled Park Sungwoo hand away, before looking over at a deathly shocked Baek Insoo.

“Da...dara?” Baek Insoo shuddered as she muttered her name.

Sandara Park smiled. “Auntie? Are you surprised to see me?”

Baek Insoo face was slack, her breathing quickening.

“Dara, what are you saying?” Park Sungwoo was more and more confused.

Baek Insoo smiled, repeating what Park Sungwoo said, “Yes, Dara, what are you saying? I don’t quite understand…”

 
Sandara Park gazed at Baek Insoo, raising her chin. “You don’t understand? What is it that you don’t understand? The fact that I’m standing here perfectly alright? Or why Mr. Choi kidnapping of me failed?!”

Looking at Sandara Park expression, Baek Insoo heart skipped a beat, her eyes filling with crocodile tears immediately. She looked over at Park Sungwoo pitifully. “Sungwoo, what is Dara talking about? What kidnapping? I’ve been at home, and I know nothing!”

Looking at his wife’s pitiful face, Park Sungwoo felt sorry for her. Before they left, Madam Park brought up the child from six years ago and Baek Insoo  was already depressed at that time. They were taken to a terrifying torture chamber, facing a row of bloodied people. One of them as the Park Family lawyer. No matter who was thrown into the situation, they would not be able to withstand such a blow.

Even as dull as he was, Park Sungwoo definitely heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter