C102 - Like Trash

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C102 - Like Trash

 

Tiffany had thought that after her tearful outburst the person that would be thrown out would be Sandara Park, not her!

Two of Youngbae men hauled her roughly up by her arms.

Tiffany Kwon had always been a spoiled and delicate princess. That really was the first time that Tiffany had been treated like that. She struggled helplessly and ungracefully, while shooting Dong Youngbae a dirty look. “You’re making a mistake! I’m Tiffany Kwon! Miss Tiffany!”

Youngbae only listened to Kwon Jiyong, he didn’t care about who the other was. Besides, she was just an adopted daughter from a branch family, not royalty.

Seeing that Youngbae turned a deaf ear to her, Tiffany turned her pitiful sights onto Ruan Zeyan, struggling as she went. “Jiyong … It’s me, Tiffany…”

Jiyong didn’t even spare her a single look, only swiping up the woman in his lap. He stood, walking towards the rest area in the second floor.

“Daddy! Daddy help me!” Tiffany panicked. She had never been in a situation like that, one where she was lifted up and taken away as though she was nothing but a bag of trash.

Kwon Sangjoon didn’t expect Kwon Jiyong to favor Sandara Park so much. Jiyong actually treated his precious baby girl like that right in front of him. With other shareholders on site, he was publicly humiliating him!

Seeing that Tiffany was treated like trash by Youngbae  men, Kwon Sangjoon couldn’t care too much about his other considerations, and rushed forward to stop Kwon Jiyong with a black face.

“Jiyong! I am still your uncle and Tiffany is my daughter. How can you treat her like that for some woman?!” Looking at Sandara Park, still in Kwon Jiyong l arms, Kwon Sangjoon wanted nothing more than to see her dead.

Kwon Jiyong didn’t show any emotion on his face, instead a kind of king’s arrogance settled over his face. It was as though he was too lazy to deal with Kwon Sangjoon for another second. He merely walked around him, heading towards the second floor.

Dong Youngbae backed up his boss from the sidelines. “Have you forgotten who’s in charge in the Kwon family? Miss Park is the boss’ fiancee, the future wife of the CEO of King's Corporation. Miss Tiffany was rude to Miss Park. That means that she was rude to Mr. Kwon.”

Kwon Sangjoon was rendered speechless, his anger seemingly flushing his face red. He gritted his teeth with nothing to retort.

“Daddy!” Seeing that Tiffany was about to be lifted out of the office, Kwon Sangjoon wanted to fight for her a bit more, but Youngbae interrupted him in time.

“My boss has already been benevolent to Miss Tiffany. If you are to say another word, you know the consequences yourself.”

Kwon Sangjoon was stunned. He eventually chose to keep his silence, watching with red-rimmed eyes as his daughter was hauled out of the office by the two men. She was taken out of his sight.

Right then, Kwon Sangjoon could feel the stares from the other shareholders. He could feel his face burning up in shame, but he felt more pain for Tiffany.

Tiffany Kwon was a mess, her previously gorgeous and wavy hair was a literal bird’s nest, her delicate makeup was running across her face from her tears. Her eyeliner and mascara were smudging everywhere, into a big blob of black. Her expensive bespoke dress was completely contorted from her huge struggle.
 
The two men took the elevator with Tiffany all the way to the first floor. The King's Tower had sixty levels, and the elevator would stop almost every other level. When the people outside of the elevator saw how disheveled Tiffany was, they were definitely tongue tied.

It wasn’t until the elevator reached the first floor that the men hauled the still bawling and struggling Tiffany out of the building, throwing her right outside the door in the public’s eye.

Yes, they threw her out. Tiffany Kwon face and body hit the floor at the same time, her delicate face was immediately injured by the rough asphalt. Her whole body was scraped up.

Kwon Jiyong left the board members and company executives in the meeting and carried Sandara  towards the lounge on the second floor.

Sandara Park squirmed, hoping that he would put her down. Carrying her to the lounge like that in front of everyone, it was obvious what he was hoping to do.

“Don’t move.” Kwon Jiyong voice was low yet stern.

Sandara Park stopped moving immediately. She was not shaken by Kwon Jiyong words, but by his face which was saying, “If you keep moving, I’ll do you right here”.

At that moment, Sandara Park felt that if it was in ancient times, Kwon Jiyong would be a tyrant, a tyrant who had supreme power and scared people into submission.

When the woman in his arms finally quieted down, Kwon Jiyong accelerated his footsteps. His long legs took the stairs two at a time, until they arrived at his temporary lounge.

The lounge had everything one would want, very much like a high-end apartment.

Kwon Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter