C103- Essence Of Jealousy King

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C103- Essence Of Jealousy King

 


Because of Sandara Park concern for Kwon Jiyong  fever, she strongly urged Jiyong to go to the doctor. At night, the hospital was surrounded by security again.

When he heard that Kwon Jiyong was coming, the dean climbed out of bed and hurriedly over to the hospital to meet him in person. He thought that the big boss was having some serious problems again, so he had his principle surgical team ready. The dean and the doctors stood at the door waiting for his arrival, only to see the man walk in hand in hand with his fiancée, seemingly unscathed.

The doctors were a little confused. “Mr. Kwon, are you feeling sick?”

Sandara Park was shocked to see the highly secured hospital and the doctors who were obviously woken from their sleep and didn’t get a chance to clean up.

Originally, she was just worried about Kwon Jiyong  health, thinking that there should be a doctor on duty at the hospital who could see him. She didn’t expect it to turn into such an ordeal, alarming the entire hospital. It was too much!

Kwon Jiyong looked at Sandara Park and his eyes seemed to say, “I listened to your advice and came to the hospital, so it was you who caused all this.”

Sandara rolled her eyes at Jiyong and spoke to the dean rather apologetically “He has a fever, so I wanted him to come here and get checked.”

The dean and the doctors were all dumbfounded. They all climbed out of bed in the middle of the night and rushed to the hospital, and the entire hospital was guarded, all because Mr. Kwon had a fever?

Looking at the anguished expressions on their faces, Sandara Park smiled awkwardly.

Even so, the dean still personally stepped forward and checked the Kwon Jiyong temperature. In a deep voice he said, “There is a fever. When Mr. Kwon checked out from the hospital earlier today, his vitals and temperature were all normal. What could have caused a fever all of a sudden?”

It was a normal question at a doctor’s visit and ordinarily there shouldn’t be a problem. Sandara Park  face turned rather strange, and Kwon Jiyong had an undecipherable look on his face as well.

The dean looked at the two of them, confused about the problem with his question.

Kwon Jiyong did not speak, so Sandra had to toughen up and say, “He took a cold shower.”

The dean opened his eyes wide. “Mr. Kwon, you have just been discharged from the hospital, and your body is still recovering. How could you take a cold shower? Especially in the winter!”

“How reckless!” The dean thought about it, but he didn’t dare to blame him.

“You have to ask her,” Kwon Jiyong said softly, looking at Sandara Park.

Then, the eyes of the dean and the doctors all fell on Sandara. What couldn’t she say? That she audaciously teased the big devil Kwon Jiyong, resulting in him being fired up and having to take a cold shower to cool things down? She would rather die than say any of that!

Seeing Sandara Park red face, and her looking like she ate a cockroach, Kwon Jiyong was quite happy. He pinched her face with his big hand and said to the dean, “I’m fine, just prescribe me some medicine or give me a shot.”
 
Even though Kwon Jiyong seemed dismissive, the dean did not dare to overlook anything. After all, fever was not a trivial matter. As a result, after a big round of tests, the conclusion was that Jiyong  had a cold.

The dean personally gave him a shot and prescribed some medicine. Then, he and the doctors all watched them leave the hospital.

The car was driving further and further away from the hospital gates, but Sandara Park could still feel the bitter eyes of the medical staff from the hospital.
 
Sandara Park could feel that when the hospital staff found out that Kwon Jiyong had gone to the hospital for a mere fever, they were having an internal breakdown.

“Is it always this big of a deal every time you go to the hospital?” Sandara Park asked out of curiosity.

“Yup.” The man nodded.

“Isn’t it a hassle then? A waste of manpower too?” Sandara asked, not minding her words at all.

“Usually, I don’t go to the hospital,” Kwon Jiyong answered calmly, meaning that whenever Jiyong  went to the hospital, it was when there was a life-threatening situation. When the directors and doctors knew that Kwon Jiyong was coming, they were all so nervous.

“Then what about headaches and fevers?”

“Family doctor.”

How did Sandara Park forget about fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter