C24- Kick Her the Hell Out One More Time

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C24- Kick Her the Hell Out One More Time

 


In the hotel lobby, Baek Insoo and Park Hanbyul were drinking coffee. Neither of them looked particularly happy. They had been staying there for a few days by then. Although Park Sungwoo was taking care of their needs, and booked them into the most expensive presidential suite in the hotel, nothing compared to home.

Every day, Insoo would plead with Park Sungwoo for them to move back. Apparently her mother-in-law was still mad at them. If Sungwoo let them go back, they ran the risk of pissing off the old lady and permanently ruining their chance of moving back in.

“Mom, when do you think we can go back?” Park Hanbyul  took a sip of her mocha, looking depressed, “Many of my friends have come to know that I’m staying in a hotel. I feel that they look at me differently now…”

In the past, Park Hanbyul would go to lots of girl’s parties as the daughter of the Park Family. People would treat her nicely, given her family background, because it was common for influential families to mingle. Park Hanbyul quite enjoyed the family name and the fancy life style it afforded her. Since the news got out about her and her mother being kicked out of the Ling Family mansion, her wealthy friends had started to distance themselves, or at least become more inquisitive.

Hanbyul was spoiled by years of feeling entitled. She couldn’t stand life in a hotel, so she ended up spending most of her days tormenting the hotel staff or shopping. Even that couldn’t make up for that intense sense of defeat she was experiencing.

Baek Insoo couldn’t empathize with her daughter more. After all, she was the wife of the head of the family and the one who managed the family affairs for years. “That old woman is still mad, so your Dad will not let us go back.” Insoo said, hatefully. “I love your Dad, but I can’t stand his stupid filial piety. I don’t understand why he is so scared of that soon to be buried old thing? I was the one who had to deal with her all these years!”

“What can we do…” sighed Patk Hanbyul, sitting on the sofa chair lifelessly. “At the end of the day, it was all Sandara Park fault. I thought she would have died somewhere by now. Dad tried so hard to find her back in the day and was told she got in a car accident. We didn’t hear from her for so many years. God knows how she managed to come back alive — more than just alive, she is doing fantastically!”

Hanbyul was particularly morose about that day at the birthday party, where Sandara had been absolutely the center of attention.

She already had Jessica Jung to worry about, now she was second fiddle to Sandara too!

Fate was playing jokes on her, she thought.

Thinking about Sandara Park, Baek Insoo spoke with a more calculated tone, “Sooner or later, Sandara  is going to be the biggest problem for us. We have to find a way to get rid of her, once and for all. You and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter