C88- The Truth

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C88- The Truth

 

Kim Haesun was anxious to prove to Kwon Jiyong that everything was Park Sujin idea. In the current situation of the Kim family, if Kwon Jiyong wanted to kill them, it would be as simple as crushing an ant.

“We just listened to Park Sujin plan. The Kim Family has no power right now, so how could we dare to ask for Miss Park hand? We can’t even afford the dowry! If Park Sujin didn’t promise us ten-million won afterwards, we cross our hearts that my son and I would not have dared to commit such a terrible thing! Everyone knows that Miss Park is Mr. Kwon fiancée!”

Kim Haesun made her argument rationally as if the truth was just like what she said. Kim Jaejoong was sitting on the bed depleted, and Sooyoung was holding his arm as if he would run away. He didn’t say a word, but his face was very awkward. When he met Kwon Jiyong intimidating gaze, he couldn’t help but shuddered.

Park Sujin was furious, clenching her teeth, she blurted, “Nonsense! It was YOU who came to me saying that Sandara Park couldn’t marry Kwon Jiyong ! You two are nothing but lazy vampires and leeches! The Kim Corporation is bankrupt, and you have no money, so you were conspiring to ruin my niece’s innocence, so she would marry you. You thought after that the Park Family’s money would become the Kim Family’s money! Don’t think everyone are fools and don’t know what you were thinking!” Then, Park Sujin cried in sorrow, “I really am innocent. I wanted to give them ten-million won to send them away. After all, Sandara and Jiyong engagement is a happy event for the Park Family. I didn’t want to have any more accidents. I didn’t expect this mother and son were so bad, and they followed Sandara here. I came over only because I was concerned, and then this happened to me. Woosung, I am really innocent!”

Park Sujin sounded so pitiful and painted herself as a good aunt who was watching out for her niece. She even cried some real tears as she spoke. The ambiguous expression on Kwon Jiyong  face made Kim Haesun heart skip a beat. She realized that Park Sujin was Sandara Park biological aunt, and the Kwon had a good relationship with the Jungs. If Sandara Park and Kwon Jiyong believed in Park Sujin words and the two families went against them together, there was no way they could survive.

Kim Haesun made a decision in her mind. She was going to spill out the secret that was buried for so long.

“Park Sujin, stop pretending to be a good aunt! When you forced Sandara Park to marry my son, I didn’t see any of your concerns for your niece then!”

Kim Haesun words stunned Park Sujin. Eyes red, she yelled, “You shut up!”

“Oh, you want me to shut up now! I am not going to! If I shut up, my son and I won’t get out alive.” Then, Kim Haesun turned and looked at Sandara Park . “Sandara, were you not curious why Park Sujin forced you to marry my son back then?”

Kim Haesun words successfully got Sandara Park attention. She was indeed very curious why,  Park Sujin tried so hard to convince everyone in the Park Family as well threatening her with Park Sodam  custody, just to force her to marry Kim Jaejoong .
 
“You shut your mouth, you hear me?!” Park Sujin wanted to get up and stop Kim Haesun, but because she was , the blanket on her body slipped down as soon as she moved. When she covered her body back up, Kim Haesun had already started talking.

“Six years ago, Park Sujin couldn’t stand the loneliness and was looking for a lover. It just happened that she met a friend of my son’s, Shim Changmin, at a bar. She was just playing, but Changmin  got serious. I watched Changmin as he grew up and he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter