C121 - Piece of Sh*t

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C121 - Piece of Sh*t

 

When he heard Sandara Park mention Park Sodam  name, Choi Minsook froze and stared at her for a long time before he smiled. “Yes.”

Mr. Choi did not deny it probably because he found it unnecessary at that point. In his mind, Sandara Park was just another waste of a person who was about to follow the footsteps of Park Sodam . Even if she knew the truth, what difference would it make?

The man swirled the glass of red wine in his hand and downed the red liquid. “The only thing I didn’t expect was that Kwon Jiyong was able to find Prk Sodam. Being who he is, it’s not surprising that he can do whatever he wants, but…” Mr. Choi paused and looked at Sandara Park, his eyes full of mockery. “So, what is Park Sodam like now that you’ve found her? She is already a waste of a person, isn’t she?”

Sandara Park calm eyes finally showed emotional fluctuations. She stared at Mr. Choi and pressed her lips together.

Mr. Choi smiled. “Miss Sandara, you must have seen Park Sodam?”

“Not yet.” Sandara Park voice was cold. Kwon Jiyong  still had not allowed her to see Park Sodam .

Upon hearing that, Mr. Choi was somewhat surprised, but he immediately sneered. “It’s probably because Kwon Jiyong was afraid that you would be sad to see the ghostly look of Park Sodam  now.” Mr. Choi spoke in such a light-hearted tone as if Park Sodam was not a person but an object. “When I took Park Sodam, she was just a little girl. She really thought that my people were taking her out to play. The truth was I sent her overseas that night and locked her in a room with her hands tied to the bed. Except for going to the toilet, she couldn’t even leave the bed. Every day, someone would give her high doses of drugs, and soon she became addicted. At that time, she was like a dog and would do whatever she was told. Miss Sandara, what do you think those people asked her to do?”

All blood had left Sandara Park face. Her whole body was shaking. “Stop, you don’t have to say anymore…”

Kwon Jiyong had vaguely mentioned what had happened to Park Sodam before. She was able to imagine it, but it didn’t mean that she wanted to hear it again from Mr. Choi. It felt like she was being lynched.

Mr. Choi laughed. “This is already too much for you? I’m not even close to being done! Park Sodam  began to serve men every day, and she was resistant at first. As her drug addiction grew, she stopped resisting. Like a dog, she begged those men in order to get drugs. Fortunately for her, Park Sodam was an innocent girl. When she was first sent there, she was still a . The treatment of s was always a little better. After a while, her body was ruined though. Her drug addiction had grown so big that her whole body started to stink like garbage!”

“I said stop!” Sandara Park eyes were red, blood vessels popped up on her forehead. Tears were leaking from her eyes.

It satisfied Mr. Choi greatly to see Sandara Park in pain. He continued, “Park Sodam turned into garbage, and garbage didn’t deserve a room or a bed. Garbage was to be thrown out in the street and left to rot slowly. Therefore, those people took Park Sodam to the slums, where men were all hungry beasts. Shortly after, Sodam lost any resemblance to a person …”


 
“Stop!” Sandara Park screamed helplessly. “Why would you treat her like that? She was a harmless little girl, and you were already sending her to the countryside. Why didn’t you let her go and go after me? You could have just gone after me!”

The car was driving as fast as it could. Sandara Park  painful screams were heard inside of the vehicle, and every sound was like a sharp knife piercing through Kwon Jiyong heart. His eyes were bloodshot and his whole body was set on murder.

“That man is a piece of trash!” Dong Youngbae was getting emotional and unable to conceal the rage inside him.

Then, the voice of Mr. Choi came on again. “Don’t worry, Miss Park. You’ll follow your sister’s footsteps soon. Only this time, you won’t be found so easily. The thing is, you are not as lucky as your sister. You’ve been with Kwon Jiyong for so long, so I guess you were spoiled by him already.”


Mr. Choi Minsook stood up, looking at Sandara Park  as though he was looking at a piece of meat. He took his time walking over, then he gripped Sandara lower jaw, his next few words absolutely shameless. “But, with your looks, as long as you’re obedient and can you can put that body to use, maybe they won’t care whether you’re a virgi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter