C50 - She Doesn’t Eat Cilantro

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C50 - She Doesn’t Eat Cilantro

 

Kwon Jiyong stopped at the doorway with an ambiguous expression on his face. He then proceeded to walk in and sat himself on the other side of Sandara Park. He entered the room before either of them had a chance to say no, so obviously he didn’t really care if he was disturbing them.

Choi Seunghyun raised an eyebrow and pointed to the seat next to himself, “Why don’t you sit over here, so we can talk easily.”

Kwon Jiyong was already pouring himself a drink, “Obviously I have to sit next to the pretty lady. Two men sitting next to each other is just odd.”

Sandara Park was suspicious about the playfulness in Kwon Jiyong tone. He made it sound like she was an .

Without changing his expression, Choi Seunghyun picked up a glass of red wine and drank the whole thing, “What a pity! My plan was to spend some quality time with Little Dara alone, until you: ‘Mr. Unexpected’, showed up.”

Kwon Jiyong smiled, ignoring Choi Seunghyun compliant, “Shouldn’t you be in Hong Kong right now? What are you doing here?”

Choi Seunghyun looked over at Sandara Park with candy-sweet affection, “I am here so I can have dinner with Little Dara.”

“Really? They let you go for this?”

Choi Seunghyun smiled confidently, “Is there anything that I can’t do?” Turning his gaze back at Sandara Park, he looked so determined as if the woman already belonged to him.

Kwoon Jiyong raised his glass and drank the wine. The moment his head was tilted upward, one could see there was a slow-burning fire in his eyes.

The rest of the dinner was filled with conversations between the two men. At some point they were discussing confidential business matters which made Sandara Park extremely uncomfortable.

She kept her head low. Just when she was about to excuse herself, Choi Seunghyun put some food on her plate, “Little Dara, don’t just sit there, eat something.”

Sandara Park stared at the food on her plate and didn’t move. She was already ready to leave.

“She doesn’t eat cilantro.”

Both Choi Seunghyun and Sandara Park looked at Kwon Jiyong who had just spoke. When Sandara Park  realized that the food Choi Seunghyun put on her plate had pieces of cilantro in it.

It was true that she didn’t eat cilantro, she had never liked the taste of it. Clearly Kwon Jiyong remembered it.

Choi Seunghyun was taken aback, but quickly followed up, “How do you know Little Dara doesn’t eat cilantro?”

Kwon Jiyong looked unphased. For a moment, Sandara Park thought Kwon Jiyong was going to reveal the truth that she was his first girlfriend.

Kwon Jiyong twirled the wine glass in his hand and said, “I have known Miss Park much longer than you.”

“A whole six years longer…”

Choi Seunghyun didn’t know what to make of that. He had only met Sandara Park a few times since he got back recently. Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park  must have met each other before that.

“But, having Mr. Kwon remember your personal preference is very impressive. Good job Little Dara!” Choi Seunghyun raised his eyebrows when he said those words, which could be directed at Sandara Park, or at Kwon Jiyong.


 
The atmosphere in the room was so bizarre it was suffocating!

Witho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter