C93 - Such A Fool

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C93 - Such A Fool

He was getting bold! Dong Youngbae was ready to ask Choi Seunghyun to leave, but Sandara Park had already put her hand out, giving Seunghyn a tight slap on the face, and pushed him away.

Choi Seunghyun was a little lost, he didn’t think that Sandara Park would directly use violence with him, after all he did earn a living with his face.

“I’ve said it before, please be serious!”

Seunghyun rubbed at his face with a grimace, whining, “You’re so violent! So, are you really not afraid? Your relationship with Jiyong is now public knowledge, you could be a target in the future.”

Choi Seunghyun words were clearly trying to sow discord between the two of them, Youngbae replied coldly, “I will protect my boss and Miss Park safety, even if I have to give up my own life! Mr. Choi, you do not have to worry about that!”

Choi Seunghyun pouted, it was only then that he realized with a start that Youngbae had already snuck up behind him with a tight fist. “Alright, I knew you all were loyal to Kwon Jiyong!”

“You all?”

“Yup.” Seunghyun nodded, “The person by Jiyong  side six years ago was not him, it was a person named Lee Sooyhuk. Soohyuk was the same age as Jiyong and had been by his side since they were young. He was a shadow that Uncle Kwon found for Jiyong. His existence had only one meaning, one function. That was to protect Kwon Jiyong . He had to be his human shield and take bullets for him.”

Sandara Park gaped at Dong Youngbae, didn’t that mean that Youngbae was also a man that was there to take bullets for Kwon Jiyong too?

Faced with Sandara Park shock, Youngbae expression was grim. His dereliction of duty that day was his fault, he had not followed by his boss’ side, otherwise, those two bullets would never have made their way onto his boss’ body.

Choi Seunghyun tutted as he shook his head at Youngbae, before continuing, “Even though Soohyuk was only Jiyong shadow, because of the fact that they grew up together, Jiyong always treated him as a brother. The three of us often played together, and barely recognized the difference between one another.”

“Then where is Lee Soohyuk now?”  Sandara  asked, but she vaguely already knew the answer in her heart.

“Dead.” Seunghyun said lightly.

She had been spot on. “To save Kwon Jiyong?”

Choi Seunghyun nodded, his eyes sparkled as he looked at Sandara, “Speaking of that, Soohyuk death had something to do with you too.”

Sandara Park brows furrowed deeper, Seunghyun had said earlier that the person following by Kwon Jiyong  side six years ago was not Youngbae yet, which meant that Soohyuk had died six years ago.

Everything seemed to tie back to six years ago!

“Six years ago, was when Jiyong was about to take over as King's Corporation’s CEO. It was a turbulent time. For safety, and to prevent unnecessary troubles, Jiyong outings had always been very off-the-radar, and he did his best to hide his identity. Right then, he got to know you and fell in love. That was found out by Uncle Kwon, and he wouldn’t allow Jiyong to get together with a woman from unknown backgrounds, so he sent people to investigate you. Jiyong protected you well back then, even Uncle Kwon couldn’t get a single piece of information out. Because of that, Jiyong had gotten into huge fights with Uncle Kwon and had even broken off from the whole family because of that.”
 
“As Kwon Jiyong shadow, wherever Jiyong went, Soohyuk would follow. From then on, there was a period of time where I did not see Jiyong and Soohyuk at all. By the time I saw them again, it was in the Intensive Care Unit. Jiyong was teetering on the edge of life, and Soohyuk was already a cold corpse.”

By then, Sandara Park understood everything. She understood why Kwon Jiyong had hated her so much, why he would kidnap and torture her on Jeon du Island, why he could be so confusing, being cruel to her, and yet also not being able to bear seeing her hurt.

Sandara Park understood that when he was tormenting her, he was also tormenting himself. He had a fallout with his family, so he could be with her, and Soohyuk died in order to save him. When he woke up from the accident with wounds all over his body, he learned about her engagement to Kim Jaejoong. At that moment, he lost all hope, something only Kwon Jiyong could experience himself.

It was true that the universe always had a funny way with people. Neither she nor Kwon Jiyong was wrong. They were separated for six years, and he misunderstood and hated her for six years. When he finally found out about the truth and wanted to make up for it, the damage was already done.

If, Choi Seunghyun didn’t tell her that, maybe she would continue resisting him. She knew that the reason Kwon Jiyong didn’t te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter