C90-  A Sweet Date

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C90-  A Sweet Date

Back in Room 1515, Kwon Jiyong sat on the sofa without a word, and his face continued to be cold. Knowing that his boss was not in a good mood, Dong Youngbae immediately set out to arrange a private jet, applying for a route and other related matters.

He didn’t want to make too much noise or bother Kwon Jiyong, so Youngbae was making his phone calls in the hallway while pacing back and forth.

Sandara Park walked over with Gong Minzy and saw Dong Youngbae who was making phone calls in the hallway with a sad face on. Sandara Park  could only smile at him before walking into the room. she had to prepare for the visit to the scenic area later. She and Minzy original plan was to check out the scenic area of Busan on the second day. Even though such an unpleasant thing had happened, Sandara Park did not intend to change her plan. In her mind, she was just handling Kim Jaejoong and Kim Haesun on the side.

Gong Minzy was about to follow Sandara Park into the room before getting dragged back by Dong Youngbae.

“What are you doing?” asked Minzy in confusion.

Youngbae gestured at the room with his eyes, reminding her that Kwon Jiyong was inside.

Gong Minzy nodded with acknowledgement, and then stood by the door diligently waiting for Sandara Park  to come out. Making sure that Minzy was not going inside, Youngbae continued to make phone calls, arranging for Kwon Jiyong departure.

The moment Sandara Park stepped through the door, she could feel the depressing atmosphere. She looked at Kwon Jiyong, but he didn’t look back. Head lowered, he was looking at his phone and seemed to be responding a text message. After typing a few words, he threw the phone on the table. The whole time, his face was cold like ice.

Sandara Park opened her suitcase and started preparing the things she needed for the location scout. The room was quiet, and the only sound was Sandara Park organizing her stuff.

The man’s face was getting more and more intense, until it started to look like a bomb that was about to go off.

Sandara Park got everything that she needed in a backpack and put it on her shoulder. Then she turned around and asked the man in a low voice, “When are you leaving?”

Her words were enough to set the bomb off. His face froze instantly.

Sandara Park felt the chill and zipped up her clothes. Then she said casually, “If you are not in a hurry, do you want to go to the scenic area with me? I asked Minzy to buy you a ticket earlier. If you are not going, you’ll waste the ticket.”

Kwon Jiyong face warmed up after hearing that.

At that moment, after getting everything arranged, Dong Youngbae approached hastily, “Boss, things are all set. We can leave now.”

The man coughed lightly and said, without any emotion on his face, “Cancel everything.”

Youngbae was aghast. “Cancel?”

“Is there a problem?” The man raised an eyebrow. His voice sounded much crisper. All the dreariness from earlier was gone.

“No problem!” Dong Youngbae twitched his mouth.

“You are not leaving?” Sandara Park asked.

“Not leaving.” Kwon Jiyong face remained calm. As if the enraged man from a second ago was someone else.

Dong Youngbae felt so helpless. He had already arranged a private jet and applied for the international route. As long as his boss got on the plane, he could fly directly abroad to continue handling his important business. People in the other country had also received the notice and prepared for the boss’ arrival. When the boss first tried to make the trip, he ended up leaving everything and rushing back because he heard that Miss Park could be in danger. Then he said he was leaving a moment ago and asked Youngbae to contact the other side again. Just as he arranged everything for the second time, he cancelled …
 
So capricious and not taking important partners seriously. Standing people up time after time, all because of Miss Park…

When did his wise, resolute, and capable boss become so fickle and so indecisive? It seemed that this Miss Park was toxic, and his boss had been seriously poisoned.

In Busan City, outside a certain scenery spot, Dong Youngbae  stood awkwardly, his lips twitching in discontent.

“Didn’t he say he was going to leave? Why did he come back? He came all the way here too!” Gong Minzy  tone was harsh, because Kwon Jiyong had followed them there, she couldn’t even enter the park with her teacher.

Youngbae gave Minzy, who was stuck outside with him a look. “All thanks to your teacher!”

Gong MinY eyes widened in offence. “What has this got to do with her?! It’s your boss that followed us!”

Dong Youngbae grimaced, wanting to give her a rebuttal but he had nothing to say. When his boss wanted to leave, Miss Park didn’t take action to ask him to stay either. Now, it was his boss that wanted to follow, he really couldn’t fault Miss Park for that.

Minzy glared at Youngbae, checking the time impatiently. “Gosh, who knows what time we’d have to wait till!”

Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter