C8 - She’s Gone But Nobody Noticed

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C8 - She’s Gone But Nobody Noticed

 


Kwon Jiyong tortured Sandara Park again into oblivion. Sandara Park felt she wanted to die after every one of his attacks, painful tears streaming down her face.

In Sandara Park head, what they were doing should be saved for two people who loved each other, or at least were driven by lust.

Between her and Kwon Jiyong, the only thing left was hate.

She knew Kwon Jiyong must have hated her, but she didn’t know that the hate was that deep. It couldn’t be just because of her betrayal back in the day, could it?

It’s not like she didn’t want to explain herself, but she was aware that any explanation would mean very little to Kwon Jiyong.

She didn’t pretend to know what happened to Kwon Jiyong six years ago, nor what he must have been through in the past six years. What she did know was that after she left, the Park, Jung, and Kim families all spent every effort to ruin her reputation. They dumped every bit of dirt they could on her.

She did indeed betray Kwon Jiyong and got engaged to Kwon Jiyong.

There was nothing she could do to turn things back. She didn’t know how to explain things to Kwon Jiyong.

Kwon Jiyong lifted his head and stared into her eyes, “You want to explain? Why don’t you explain then!”

Yes, she could explain…Tears rolling out of her eyes, “If you had trusted me, would I have to explain?”

Perhaps, this was what really Sandara cared about.

Kwon Jiyong was taken aback. He lowered his head and watched her in silence. Sandara Park welcomed the gaze fearlessly.

She thought Kwon Jiyong was going to say something, but he didn’t. Instead, he started to into her with even greater intensity.

Sandara Park felt dizzy, her whole body soaked in sweat. Just as she was about to lose consciousness, he stopped.

Kwon Jiyong slipped out of the bed and went straight into the bathroom, paying no attention to the exhausted Sandara Park.

In a hazy state, Sandara heard Jiyong walk out of the bathroom and put on some clothes next to the bed. Outside of the door he spoke to Jinmi, “Watch her closely, don’t let her play any tricks!”

Jinmi didn’t have to see the inside of the room to imagine what had just happened. She couldn’t help but clenched her fists, replying cordially to Ruan, “Yes, sir. What if Miss Park hunger strikes for real?”

“Then let her starve to death.” Kwon Jiyong voice sounded detached, but he seemed to mean what he said.

Jiyong mouth curved upward, “Understood.”

Knowing this, Jiyong was clear about the status of Sandara in Jiyong  heart. She was bothered, even scared, by the fact that he rushed back after hearing the news of Sandara hunger strike. She was worried that this woman was special to Jiyong.

It turned out she was nothing but a toy that he could just throw out after getting bored with her.

In the following days, Sandara changed her toon and became extremely agreeable. She ate her meals diligently and stayed quiet afterwards without making any fuss. She didn’t even seem bothered by the contempt and insult in Mandy’s words.

Life on Jeon du Island was bearable without Kwon Jiyong presence.

A week had passed when Jinmi received notice from Yongbae that Kwon Jiyong was coming. She then made an uneasy realization that she had not seen Sandara Park at all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter