C26 - She’s Just a Two-Faced

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C26 - She’s Just a Two-Faced


Park Hanbyul was dumbfounded, eyes wide-open while her body froze on the ground. How on earth did Sandara Park get that video on her phone?

The video kept playing: “At the end of the day, it was all Sandara  fault. I thought she would have died somewhere by now. Dad tried so hard to find her back in the day and was told she got in a car accident. We didn’t hear from her for so many years. God knows how she managed to come back alive — more than just alive, she is doing fantastically!”

Hearing her own voice coming out of the speakers, Park Hanbyul finally realized what was happening. She climbed back up in a flash, “Stop it, stop the video!”

Park Hanbyul tried to grab the phone from Sandara  hand. She made a few steps, but her knees buckled up after being on the floor for so long. She fell backwards, hard, onto the floor again.

Sandara Park looked at her emotionlessly, moving a step back with her phone still in her hand.

The recording kept going: “Sooner or later, Sandara  is going to be the biggest problem for us. We have to find a way to get rid of her, once and for all. You and I will never have a future in the Park Family otherwise.”

“Mom, is that Sandara over there?”

The video kept going. Park Hanbyul came at Sandara Park  hysterically, “I asked you to stop that, are you deaf?!”

Eyes still red, Park Hanbyul looked scary rather than scared, compared to how she was just a minute ago.

“Are you scared?” Sandara asked Hanbyul, “I gave you a chance earlier, but you didn’t take it!”

In the end of the video, Park Hanbyul looked over at Sandara Park with a wicked smile on her face and said, “Mom, let me go mess with Sandara — maybe I’ll get us a ticket back home!”

“Fine, let’s do it! It’s best if you can destroy that ’s life and reputation!”

The video stopped. Sandara put away her phone and looked at Hanbyul and Jessica mockingly.

Nobody expected the story to take such a dramatic turn. In the end, Hanbyul was the shrewd who played victim in order to make  Sandara look like a bully and ruin her reputation at the same time.

No kidding! Influential families were so complicated!

The truth was only revealed at the last minute!

Jessica Jung found herself in an awkward position. Earlier, she sounded so justified when she was scolding Sandara Park. After the video, she seemed like the bad guy now.

Jessica was not really worried about public opinions. With some PR manoeuvers and philanthropic acts, everything would be fine. What she did care about was Kwon Jiyong opinion. She wanted him to see her as fair and kind, instead, she looked like a fool.

To her dismay, Kwon Jiyong face changed expression. His eyebrows furrowed with an increasingly sharp look in his eyes.

Jessica  was screaming at herself inside, she played the wrong card that day…

“Park Sandara, you did this on purpose! You set me up!” Park Hanbyul yelled, face completely distorted. There was no doubt that she was the biggest loser that day.

A smirk spread on the edge of Sandara mouth, “I already knew you two were staying at this hotel. Do you rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter