C122 - Ugly Truth

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C122 - Ugly Truth

 


Choi Minsook didn’t believe Sandara Park words at all. He was sure Sandara was just toying with him. “Sandara Park, don’t spin all these lies to try and get to me. Do you think I’m an idiot like your father?”

Sandara Park wasn’t in a rush either, and calmly continued, “Whether I’m lying to you or not, you’ll know after hearing what I say, right? I’m under your control, so what are you afraid of?”

Mr. Choi glared sharply at Sandara Park, accessing her. It seemed as though he was trying to look for any signs of panic or shame in Sandara  eyes. Sandara merely leveled him with a calm look, the smile on her face was confident.

Mr. Choi couldn’t help but feel upset. He took his time, walking back to sit on the sofa, letting the scarred man pour another glass of wine for him. “Alright, speak. I do want to hear what you have to say. If I find out that you are lying, I will make things even worse for you!”

Sandara Park sat there as though she was in no danger, opening to continue, “Seven years ago my father was excited about that fact that he would be gaining another child in his late years. He had been extra careful and caring towards Baek Insoo, wanting nothing but the best for her.”

Mr. Choi burst out laughing at that. “That idiot, his wife was carrying another man’s child, yet he was the happiest man on earth. You know, every time I saw Park Sungwoo excitedly look forward to Baek Insoo  child, I just felt like everything was right with the world because that was my kid.”

Sandara Park didn’t pay any attention to what Mr. Choi was saying, and continued, “Originally, my father had already contacted a hospital with a relatively famous gynecology department to take care of Baek Insoo check-ups and health during the whole pregnancy. In the end, Insoo did not go to the hospital that my father arranged for. She insisted on going to a hospital that she had chosen herself.”

“What’s weird about that? I was the one that asked Baek Insoo to do that. After all, the child was not Park Sungwoo, so how could she go to a hospital that was arranged by him? What if information got leaked? We would have been in a lot of trouble.” Mr. Choi still looked nonchalant. He’d pretty much confirmed that Sandara Park was just trying to buy herself time. “So that is what you checked?” He looked at the clock in his impatience. “Miss Sandara, you don’t have much time left. Soon I will arrange for you to leave this place, and then even God will not be able to save you!”

“Mr. Choi, don’t be impatient. You may already know what I told you, but there is one thing that I think you might not know.” Sandara Park eyes shone, her thin lips curving. “The gynecologist in charge of her check-ups was called Lee Soyoung. That doctor’s name was not originally Lee Soyoung, it was Hwang Bora!”

Mr. Choi eyes suddenly widened, as though suddenly understanding something. “What do you mean?”

Sandara Park chuckled. “Lee Soyoung surname is Hwang. What a coincidence, Baek Insoo ex-husband, Hwang Jungmin surname is also Hwang. Mr. Choi, do you think there could be a relationship between the two of them?”

Mr. Choi eyes sharpened with anger, his hands tightening their grip on the wine glass. The red wine was sloshing as his hand shook.


 
Sandara Park took everything in, continuing, “Speaking of that, I can’t help but praise my fiance, Kwon Jiyong. He’s just too amazing. Not only did I find that out, but he also dug up the information that Hwang Jungmin used to have a little sister. Because of how poor the Hwang family was, they couldn’t afford to raise two kids, so they gave away their ten-year-old daughter, Hwang Bora, for adoption. That’s how Lee Soyoung came to be and how Baek Insoo main gynecologist came to be.”

Kwon Jiyong heard Sandara Park as she said “My fiance, Kwon Jiyong. He’s just too amazing.” His tight expression loosened up a bit at her sweet words.

“Sandara Park, it was stupid of you to plan this without me. Once I save you I’m going to lock you up to keep you safe!” Kwon Jiyong  thought to himself.


Mr. Choi was a lawyer by profession. Lawyers were extremely sensitive yet realistic people. In their eyes, they never believed in coincidence. In order to win a lawsuit, they would see a variety of possibilities from one point, so there were always different ways to play it.

Therefore, when Sandara Park said that the doctor who gave Baek Insoo a pregnancy check was actually the biological sister of Insoo ex-husband Hwang Jungmin, the sensitivity in his heart started to erupt.

Even if he was already suspicious, Mr. Choi still restrained his own thoughts in fear that he would fall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter