C66- “Don’t Do This, Don’t Do That.”

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C66- “Don’t Do This, Don’t Do That.”


They arrived at Silverlake Condominium, and Dong Youngbae  stopped in front the building.

Kwon Jiyong got out of the car and personally opened the door for Sandara Park. As she stepped out, she was pulled into his embrace. Right outside the car, he said to her, “Remember, from this moment on, don’t go to clubs, don’t accept drinks from men, and don’t have any physical contact with men except me. There’ll be serious consequences otherwise.”

Sandara Park felt like a teenage girl being lectured by her parents, “Don’t do this, don’t do that.” But she was a grown woman, plus there were a lot of things she couldn’t control.

“Your demands are unreasonable. I have social events…”

His hand on her back tightened as if he wanted to absorb her. He said threateningly, “Sandara Park, I’m not asking.”

Sandara Park looked up and saw the starry eyes of the man. She thought about Park Sodam, who was still hidden by Kwon Jiyong. He said as long as she did what she was told, she would be able to see her sister.

“I heard you.”

Seeing that the woman conceded, Kwon Jiyong let her go with satisfaction, “Aren’t you inviting me up for a drink?”

“Up for a drink” was something very suggestive in adult conversations. Kwon Jiyong eyes were full of desire, desire for Sandara Park.

Sandara Park was anxious because she was a little scared about having relations with Kwon Jiyong. After all, her experience on Jeon du Island was less than desirable. The first time was always going to be special and memorable for a woman. Sandara Park first time was filled with pain and verbal abuse from Kwon Jiyong. There was no excitement or pleasure for her, so she resisted the idea of .

Sensing her hesitation, Kwon Jiyong sighed in disappointment. He knew that that was his own doing and it would take more than a couple of days to make up. He kissed her forehead and said, “Go home.”

Sandara Park turned around and walked inside. Kwon Jiyong leaned on the car, eyes following the direction of her apartment. He only got in the car when he saw a light inside.

“Boss, I don’t understand why you didn’t just tell Miss Park the truth. Park Sodam is extremely unstable right now, delusional and prone to violence. She must be under close surveillance and is not suitable for visitation. If you tell this to Miss Park, she’ll only thank you. Anything is better than her misunderstanding you,” Dong Youngbae said.

“Just drive.” Kwon Jiyong voice was back to being cold and clear.

Youngbae shut up and started the car. When he looked into the rear-view mirror, Kwon Jiyong eyes were closed and it looked like he had fallen asleep. Then his deep voice said, “Watch the Jungs closely, they won’t give up easily.”

“Okay. Oh, boss, you asked me to investigate that post about Miss Park online. I found out that someone else was looking into it as well.” Not waiting for Kwon Jiyong to ask, Youngbae continued, “It was Miss Park.”

Sandara Park cute and stubborn face emerged in Kwon Jiyong mind and he smiled, “Don’t intervene yet. Let’s see what she wants to do.” Kwon Jiyong found his little fiancée more and more endearing, bringing him one surprise after another.


In front the computer, Sandara Park was browsing  Naver and other major forums. In only two days, the news had taken over all the headlines including Naver Search. Some people even dug up some old dirt about Sandara Park. Being engaged to Kwon Jiyong of the King's Corporation after only being back in the country for a few months had further solidified the accusation of her relying on looks to gain power. Fans of Jessica Jung were calling Sandara Park names in the forums and on Naver. With the help of social media, Sandara Park  had successfully become a public enemy on the Internet.

This had made a direct impact on the production of the TV show. People online had expressed their anger and said they would boycott the show when it would be aired. Under such pressure, the crew announced a press conference.


On the second day of filming, Jessica Jung still had not shown up. Lee Chandong face had darkened like a dark stormy night, and he had been flying off the handle at the slightest mistake, the entire crew had been on edge because of that.

Because of Kwon Jiyong, nobody dared to gossip about Sandara Park right in front of her but continued to slander her to smithereens behind her back.

“Hey, do you think those things that the internet says about Miss Park are real?”

“Duh, there’s no smoke without fire after all.”

“Right? We all knew how Mr. Kwon was hostile towards Miss Park, and Mr. Kwon was so nice to Jessica Jung back then.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter