C3 - So Domineering that He Hurt Her

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Chapter 3: So Domineering that He Hurt Her


Jeon du Island!

Youngbae was stupefied. It seemed like this woman had quite a background. It was already a miracle to be invited inside the Boss’ car, and now she could even go to Jeon du Island!

It was a place that even the Boss’ mom had not stepped foot on.

Sandara Park anxiously sat beside Kwon Jiyong. This man had changed completely from what she remembered. That was not what she was concerned about, however. What was more important was where the man was taking her…

The more anxious Sandara was, the more calm Jiyong stayed.

“Where are you taking me?” Sandara asked carefully.

Hearing Sandara voice, Jiyong, who was hard at work, furrowed his brows. He was clearly not happy at being disrupted from his work by Sandara so he did not answer her question.

The more Kwon Jiyong ignored her, the more panicked Sandara Park became. She shouldn’t have gotten into the car earlier on, she should have run! Right now, she couldn’t understand the man before her at all, but she could feel the dangerous aura he was giving off.

She couldn’t deny that she was scared. Even so, she still gathered her courage. Slamming Jiyong laptop closed, her voice sharpened, “Where are you taking me?!”

The air in the car was tense, even Youngbae gasped in shock. That woman must be insane to do such a thing.

Kwon Jiyong line of sight finally shifted from the laptop. He raised his gaze to meet Sandara his deep set eyes glinting dangerously cold.

Split second later, Jiyong smiled, a smile that was sinister and dangerous. “Dara, I think you still haven’t figured out where you stand here.”

“Kwon Jiyong” Sandara  had enough of this, of him stringing her on, on him leaving her hanging, it was driving her crazy.

“From now on, be good. If not…I can’t promise that I won’t do anything bad to you.”

Sandara knew that that was the last warning from Kwon Jiyong, and she could not step out of line from then on.

Silence finally settled back in the car. Jiyong re-opened his laptop, continuing his work. His side profile was as harsh and stiff as a statue.

Dara felt absolutely suffocated, but she didn’t dare to speak further. She forced herself to patiently and quietly sit there.

In the car, Jiyong typing slowly became more and more frantic, then stopped abruptly, and he shut his laptop with a loud bang.

Sandara chin throbbed in unexpected pain, Kwon Jiyong domineering aura flooded around her. He grabbed her chin and bit into her delicate lower lip.

Not giving Sandara  any chance to struggle, Kwon Jiyong strong body pinned her firmly against the leather seats. His hands increased their pressure, causing Sandara Park, who was shutting her lips as tight as she could, to gasp in pain. She unwillingly had opened her lips.

Taking advantage of the opening, Kwon Jiyong didn’t hesitate before attacking, forcing Sandara  into a rough kiss.

Faced with Kwon Jiyong assault, Sandara Park could barely figh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter