C47 - A Tough First Day

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C47 - A Tough First Day

 

Sandara Park was busy writing a script in the lounge when her phone rang. She noticed the time of the call and picked it up. It was Park Hanbyul who called. She didn’t have the crew pass, so the security guard at the gate didn’t let her in.

“Minzy, go pick up Hanbyul from the gate.” Sandara  put down her phone and turned her attention back to the computer screen.

Gong Minzy was working on her own script when Sandara Park called her. She stood up, unenthused, and went to pick up Park Hanbyul.

At the gate, the security guard was still head to head with Parl Hanbyup. No matter what kind of harsh remarks she made, he would not let her in without a pass.

Park Hanbyul had made a scene of herself. Everybody who came in and out of the gate stared at her. If she was pleased about the attention she was getting earlier, by then all the joy had disappeared!

Park Hanbyul was furious. She was certain that Sandara Park set her up on purpose by not arranging a crew pass for her. She wanted to make a fool out of her!

She was even more annoyed by the stubborn security guard. The precious daughter of the Park Family was outpowered by a guard!

From a distance, Minzy could already see that Park Hanbyul was mad. So, she picked up her pace and walked in front of the guard with a polite smile, “I’m sorry, she is the new assistant to Miss Park, the screenwriter. Miss Park was been too busy to arrange a crew pass for her. Could you let her in for today and I promise we’ll get her the pass as soon as possible?”

The dark and skinny guard looked at Gong Minzy who he recognized as the assistant of Sandara Park . She also had her crew pass around her neck. He remembered how nice Miss Park always treated him and then looked at Park Hanbyul with a frown, “An assistant with an attitude. If she didn’t tell me, I would think you thought you were the director!”

“You –” Park Hanbyul was about to explode. “Was I just scorned by a security guard?”

“Miss Gong, are you leaving your job?” the guard asked. “I thought you were Miss Park assistant, why does she need another one?”

Gong Kinzy smiled awkwardly, “Miss Park is waiting, and we have to go. I’ll catch up with you next time.”

The guard didn’t want to make Sandara Park wait and waved them in, “Go ahead. You have important things to do!”

“Let’s go…” Minzy gestured to Hanbyul and started walking back.

Park Hanbyul gave an evil eye to the guard before following Minzy into the studio. Her high heels clicked loudly as she walked, “Where is Dara?”

“Miss Park is busy.” Said Minzy without turning her head.

“Busy! Busy doing what?!” Park Hanbyul muttered under her breath. In her mind, Sandara Park had intentionally made her first day difficult. How detestable! “You just wait, Park Sandara. You’ll pay for this later!”

As she continued to walk, Park Hanbyul gradually cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter