C45 - The Normal Sandara Park

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C45 - The Normal Sandara Park

 


Baek Insoo paused and looked at Sandara Park, waiting to be introduced to Gong Minzy. She was smiling but didn’t seem welcoming.

“Follow me.” Sandara led Minzy straight into the house, ignoring Baek Insoo.

The smile disappeared on Insoo face. Her eyes burned into the backs of Sandara and Minzy.

In contrast to Sandara Park calm demeanor, Minzy appeared quite nervous. She could clearly feel the chills from behind her back. “You can almost see the bad blood…in a wealthy family like this…

“Sandata! Come on in, I missed you!” Sandara Park  total indifference to Baek Insoo didn’t seem to dampen the enthusiasm of Park Sandara. She giggled like a little girl and pushed Minzy to the side. Then Hanbyul put her arms around Sandara  and looked as if she really missed her.

The scene was something Park Sungwoo always hoped to see. When Park Hanbyul acted clingy towards Sandara Park, Park Sungwoo looked very content.

“That’s what a family should look like.” When he saw the dispassionate expression on Sandafa  face, her father frowned. “Dara, you don’t look like a big sister!”

Sandara Park glanced at Mr. Park as she skillfully slid herself out of Park Hanbyul arms, “What should a big sister look like?”

“You –” Park Sungwoo bit his own tongue. He looked at Minzy who was standing awkwardly and felt that Sandara had put him on the spot in front of a stranger.

“Don’t say that, Dara. You’ll make daddy sad. Let’s get long with each other…” Park Hanbyul tried to look understanding and pitiful at the same time.

Park Hanbyul might have sounded like she was speaking for Park Sungwoo, but in reality she just exposed the conflicts between Sandara and the family in front a stranger, further embarrassing Park Sungwoo.

Unsurprisingly, Park Sungwoo gave Sandafa an even harsher look.

Once upon a time, Sandara was hit by this tactic of Hanbyul: hidden jabs in sweet words. As a result, she became increasingly distant from her biological father Park Sungwoo.

“We should indeed get along.” Sandara Park smiled and patted Park Hanbyul hand, “I didn’t mean anything bad just now. When I was young, I didn’t know any better and I only had Sodam as a little sister. Then…” Sandara  noticed the change on Baek Insoo face when she mentioned Park Sodam  name, but she pretended not to see that and continued, “I left the house for many years and didn’t have many opportunities to be with you. Hanbyul, you and I are the same age, how come you are still so immature? It’s fine if you want to play daddy’s little girl at home, but in public you should appear more sophisticated. The madams of the other influential families might fault you for it.”

Park Hanbyul was startled. “Is Sandara lecturing me? Did being called the big sister make her feel like she is one?”

It was not supposed to be like that. After what had happened, Sandara must hate her to death!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter