C56- I Dont Have A Choice!

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C56- I Dont Have A Choice!


“Mr. Dong is here to pick up Miss Park? That is unbelievable!” Almost everyone in the crew thought Kwon Jiyong had beef with Sandara Park, so why did he send Mr. Dong to pick her up? What was going on in there?

Lee Chandong and Gong Minzy were standing nearby Sandara Park, both looked astonished.

“Miss Park, why does Mr. Kwon want to take you to the reception?” Minzy asked quietly.

Sandara Park didn’t answer Minzy question. Instead, she smiled at Youngbae politely just as she would any stranger, “I’m sorry Mr. Dong, I have other things to do tonight, so I didn’t plan on attending the reception.”

Dong Youngbae looked at Sandara Park and he thought, “I knew it.” He lowered his head and said, “The boss told me that you had to be present at the party tonight. If you oppose, please accept my apologies in advance.”

After those words, several men in suits emerged behind Youngbae and made a circle around Sandara Park .

People in the room gasped when they saw what happened. Lee Chandong and Minzy wanted to help Sandara out but were firmly blocked by the men.

“Mr. Dong, what are you doing?” Sandara Park face looked slightly cold.

“I think Miss Park knows very well what I am doing, so please don’t make my life difficult. The boss is waiting for you at the reception.” Dong Youngbae was head to head with Sandara Park. He looked calm on the outside, but inside everything was at a boiling point.

Sandara Park looked around, noticing the concern in the eyes of Lee Chandong and Minzy. She sighed, “Okay, I got it. I am going to attend. The only thing is, I’m in workout clothes right now and can’t go like this. Let me go home to change clothes and put on some makeup.”

Youngbae looked pleased after hearing that. A limousine van pulled up. Inside, evening dresses, accessories, and makeup artist were all ready and waiting, “The boss thought about everything, so you are all set Miss Park.”

“Kwon Jiyong! You son of a gun!” Sandara Park was cursing Kwon Jiyong under her breath. It looked like she was not getting out of it.

If he really wanted her to witness the engagement between him and Jessica Jung that badly, she would humor him!

Dong Youngbae put one hand in front of Sandara Park  and gestured for her to get in. Sandara looked at Lee Chandong and Minzy reassuringly, then climbed in the van.

When she entered the van, Sandara Park was wearing gym clothes and no makeup, but when she stepped out, she was dolled up from head to toe, wearing a luxury bespoke evening dress.

Youngbae was flabbergasted by how y and perfect Sandara Park looked. She was going to crush every single woman at the party!

“Miss Park, I have to go somewhere else, so this is where I drop you off. Please make it the rest of the way yourself.”

“Thank you for the ride!” Sandara emphasized each word as she glared at Youngbae.

Dong Youngbae heart dropped when he saw the look Sandara Park gave him. He was worried that he had offended Miss Park. There was a chance that she was going to be the future wife of his boss, and if she decided to make his life difficult…He started to have serious concerns about his own future.

At the entrance, Park Sungwoo was waiting in line with Baek Insoo and Parl Hanbyul.


 
“Sungwoo, it was such a wise decision not to bring Sandara today. I bet sister and brother-in-law would be unhappy if we brought her.” Said Baek Insoo quietly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter