C116 -Meeting an Acquaintance

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C116 -Meeting an Acquaintance
 
The journey back home was arranged by the Kwon family.

Madam Park face was clouded on the way. If not for the fact that the Kwon family’s chauffeur was in the same space, she definitely would have exploded.

The car headed directly to the Park family’s mansion. Miss Jang came out with a bright smile, but then she saw Madam Park as she came out of the car.

Miss Jang paused. Did things not go their way?

When she looked at Park Sungwoo he seemed at ease, and that made Miss Jang relax too.

She headed forward saying, “Madam Park, Director, Ma’am, you’re back!”

Madam Park huffed coldly, heading directly into the mansion.

Park Sungwoo sighed and followed her into the house too.

Bark Insoo lagged behind. It was when she saw Madam Park and Park Sungwoo heading in that she turned to Miss Jang, who was still standing by the door. “Head on in first, I ate too much, so I’ll take a walk in the yard.”

Miss Jang eyes twinkled, but she nodded and went inside.

Baek Insoo walked to an empty corner in their yard, taking out her phone to make a call.

When the call connected the voice coming through sounded a little tired. “What is it?”

“What do you think? How’s the plan going? Why is Sandara Park still alive and well?” Baek Insoo was a little panicky. She knew something needed to change soon

“My men have been following Sandara Park, but she’s always either with Kwon Jiyong or at home. We haven’t had a chance to act.”

Baek Insoo was a little hysterical. “Sandara Park will be married to Kwon Jiyong in three months. By the time she becomes a member of the Kwon family, there won’t be any chance anymore!”

The other person went silent for a moment. “I understand, when there is a chance, my men will act.”

Baek Insoo sighed deeply before suddenly recalling something. She went on sounding agitated, “Today, at the table, I heard Sandara Park mentioning that the ‘Hunting Allure’ production is starting again soon. Sandara will definitely stay at the set the entire day, just like before!”

The other person immediately understood what Baek Insoo meant. “Alright, I know what to do. Relax, I will not let that b**ch marry into the Kwon family!”

Finished with what she wanted to say, and having received the answers she wanted, Baek Insoo hung up the call in satisfaction. The moment she turned, she saw Miss Jang standing not too far away.

Baek Insoo face instantly drained of blood. She walked forward and squinted at Miss Jang. “Why are you standing here.”

Nervousness flashed through Miss Janv eyes, “The director said that he would like to discuss something with you, and sent me out to look for you because you weren’t in the house.”

Baek Insoo studied Miss Jang, a flint of killing intent flashing in her eyes. “Did you hear what I said earlier?”

Miss Jang shook her head. “No, when I saw that you were taking your phone, I didn’t dare disrupt you, and just stood here waiting for you.”

Baek Insoo saw the distance between that spot and where she had been taking her call, trying to determine how much she could actually have heard. Finally, after seeing Miss Jang innocent and panicked expression, her killing intent gradually melted away, switching to a look of coldness. “What does Sungwoo want?”

Miss Jang nervous heart finally calmed down. She scrambled to answer, “He said he wanted to discuss the matter of young Miss Sandara dowry.”

Baek Insoo brows furrowed again at that. Did he actually want to discuss that b**ch’s dowry with her? If she had any say in it, she wouldn’t give her a single cent!


The crew of Hunting Allure officially started its second round of production a week later. The female lead was changed from Jessica Jung to someone else, so everything that was shot before had to be thrown out and redone.

Lee Chandong was feeling very motivated, because that time he had picked the female lead himself. There were no hidden rules, no top-down decision, and no bribery. The decision was made purely based on acting skills.

Jessica Jung, after the whole series of events, had completely disappeared from the public eye. Even the Park Family was cut out. Madam Park once tried to reach out to her, after all Jessica Jung was a granddaughter that she had adored from childhood. The person who answered Madam Park call was a servant of the  Jung Family, who made an excuse for Jessica and hung up on her.

It seemed that the Jung's had no intention of having any relationship with the Park anymore. Even Jessica Jung was banned from having any contact with the Park.

Because of Kwon Jiyong attitude, Gong Minzy h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter