C73- Unsuppressable Anger

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C73- Unsuppressable Anger

 

Park Sungwoo had a bad taste in his mouth when he walked out of the hotel. All of a sudden, he remembered that time when Sandara Park  called the police on Park Hanbyup, he asked the family attorney Mr. Choi to handle it. Back then, Sandara Park  handed him a cell phone and said there was something in that phone he should listen to, but Mr. Choi told him the content might have been illegal and it was best to be handled by the legal department. Hence, he gave the phone to Mr. Choi without much thought. Thinking back on it, maybe there was really something important in that phone.

With that thought in mind, Park Sungwoo had the driver take him to work. When he got to the legal department, Mr. Choi was not there.

“Where is Mr. Choi?” Park Sungwoo asked as he walked over to Mr. Choi office.

An assistant in the legal department came over and respectfully answered, “Mr. Choi might have gone to the Commerce Bureau.”

Park Sungwoo nodded. Then he pointed at Mr. Choi locked office door. “Open it. I need to get something from inside.”

The assistant hesitated. “President, we don’t have the key to Mr. Choi office.”

Park Sungwoo frowned. “No key? Does the administrative office have it? Go ask!”

The assistant shook her head. “The administrative office doesn’t have it either. According to Mr. Choi, there are important company documents in his office and we shouldn’t take the risk. So, he changed his office’s lock and only he has the key.”

Park Sungwoo was unhappy about the fact that he couldn’t access places in his own company! On a second thought, Mr. Choi could be right. The legal department handled a lot of confidential documents daily and being cautious was not wrong. Park Sungwoo had always trusted Mr. Choi, in all those years.

Park Sungwoo decided not to pressure the already scared assistant and left the legal department. He thought there was no big hurry to get the thing as long as it was with Mr. Choi. Then, he called the driver to take him home, because he thought it was time to have a conversation with Baek Insoo about Park Hanbyul.

As time went on, Park Sungwoo had gradually calmed down from his earlier fury. At the end of the day, he still felt guilty when it came to Baek Insoo. When she was already in her forties, she got pregnant with his child. Just a few months away from having the baby, she had a miscarriage after being hit by Sandara Park. Ever since then, Baek Insoo body would ache every time it rained. As a result, Park Sungwoo treated Baek Insoo and Park Hanbyul very well. In his mind Baek Insoo had made a lot of sacrifices for this family.

Park Hanbyul was Baek Insoo only daughter, who she had always protected. Park Sungwoo had treated her as his own daughter all those years, until that day when she made such a huge mistake. If Park Sungwoo didn’t do anything that time, it would break Dara heart.

On the other hand, Park Sungwoo didn’t want to hurt Baek Insoo either. He was furious a minute before, but he couldn’t decide what to do anymore.

Without warning, the driver upfront stepped on the brake abruptly. Not wearing his seatbelt, Park Sungwoo got thrown into the back of the front seat by momentum so hard that he could see stars.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Park Sungwoo scolded. The driver had always been very good, wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter