C4- Kwon Jiyong is a Monster

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C5 - Kwon Jiyong is a Monster
 

Kwon Jiyong went to the bathroom to take a shower. Sandara Park felt raw and sore. She was lying in bed with her back to him. When he came out from the shower, the bed was empty.

A towel wrapped around his waist, eyebrows furrowed, his toned body exuded into the air.

He walked over to the bed, looking for his clothes that were scattered everywhere in the messy bed full of enchanting scent. He noticed a blotch of blood on the ivory sheet, just like a blossoming red rose quietly opening.

Kwon Jiyong eyes stopped there for a moment, and he knew what the blood meant.

He dropped the shirt in his hand, and left the bedroom to go downstairs, still wearing just the bath towel.

A dress was messily draped over Sandara, revealing half of her shoulder covered with purple marks. Her legs were sore, and the area in between ached terribly. She walked downstairs bearing the pain and sat down on the sofa in front of the picture windows. She looked into night outside with dead eyes.

When she heard the footsteps approaching, Sandara Park subconsciously curled her body inward. She didn’t know that her pale legs, and the zone between her legs, had been exposed to Kwon Jiyong.

His breathing stopped abruptly, and then turned heavy. His Adam’s apple bobbed.

Kwon Jiyong had the perfect body that every man dreamed of. Thanks to his workout routines, every line of his body was well-defined. God seemed to particularly care for this man, blessing him also with a beautiful face. A face as beautiful as a woman’s.

This man, who should have been like a god, now disgusted Sandara.

“You did what you wanted to do, can I leave now?” Sandara Park knew that Kwon Jiyong's violent behavior was to pay back what she did six years ago.

At that time she hadn’t known the true identity of Kwon Jiyong. He never mentioned that he was the son of the Kwon Family, the crowned prince, and now the head of the famous King's Corporation.

“Sandara, things are not as simple as you think.” Jiyong ignored Sandara’s words. He stood in front of her and looked at her condescendingly as if he was the god that could declare her life or death at any given time.

“What else do you want?” Tears fell down Sandara Park face, making her look delicate and vulnerable.

Jiyong's eyes flickered slightly, and then dimmed again. He reached his hand out and pinched Sandara  chin. “Save your tears! The pain you are suffering now is not even one tenth of what I suffered six years ago!”

“I…” Sandara Park chin hurt, making it difficult for her to talk, “I was forced six years ago. I never wanted to do any of it.”

“Forced?” Kwon Jiyong sneered, as if Sandara words were a big joke, “Who would have forced you to get engaged to another man?!”

“They…” Sandara Park did not know how to explain it. To a certain extent, she volunteered herself, but she also had her reasons.

“What? Nothing to say now?” Kwon Jiyong let out a laugh, “You promised to wait for me for a year. When I returned to Korea, what I heard was the news of your engagement to another man!”

“Kwon J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter