C118 - Trend Together

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C118 - Trend Together
 

Because the shooting paused, Sandara Park took the phone from Choi Seunghyun and started reading.

“What do you think?” Choi Seunghyun looked proud of himself. “Do you think Jiyong will be mad after he sees this post?”

“Yes.”

Sandara Park could remember how much of a jealous king Kwon Jiyong could be.

“Are you going to be punished?” Choi Seunghyun smiled slyly. “This is for you ignoring me!”

Adjusting his posture in the seat, Choi Seunghyun eyes were filled with flirtation. “Little Dara, are you seriously not considering me? I am gentler than Kwon Jiyong and would never be mad over such small things.”

Sandara Park smiled mockingly as she returned the phone to Choi Seunghyun. “I think the person who will be punished is you.”

Before she even finished the sentence, Choi Seunghyun  agent was already running over looking mortified.

“What’s wrong?” Choi Seunghyun asked.

“A call from President Choi, hurry and pick it up…”

“My father?” Choi Seunghyun looked shocked. The relationship between him and his father had never been good, and Seunghyun had blocked his father’s number on his cell phone. Every time the old man wanted to reach Seunghyun, he had to go through his agent.

“Tell him that I’m busy,” Choi Seunghyun said lazily.

“You have to answer this time, otherwise the consequences will be serious.”

Judging from his agent’s terrified look, Choi Seunghyun recognized the gravity of the matter at hand. He picked up the phone unwillingly. “Hello…”

Choi Seunghyun face changed dramatically as he listened to the phone call. Sandara Park couldn’t hear what was being said, but she could hear the roar coming from the elder Mr. Choi.

After the call was hung up, Choi Seunghyun smashed the cell phone on the floor. “Kwon Jiyong! You merciless man!”

Then Choi Seunghyun picked up his phone, opened Twitter, and deleted the thought-provoking post he had made.

Afterward, he dialed Kwon Jiyong. The phone rang several times, and only when Choi Seunghyun was about to give up, it was connected.

“What’s up?” Kwon Jiyong cool voice came out.

“I deleted that post! I deleted it!” Seunghyun yelled.

“Very well.”

“That’s it?” Choi Seunghyun was livid. “Those two pieces of land and the government project can be returned to the Choi?”

“No.”

“I already delete it. Why are you…” Choi Seunghyun sounded helpless. Although he mainly worked in the entertainment business, he was still one of the inheritors of the Choi Family fortune. He had a direct relationship to the prosperity of the Choi Family business. In a split second, Kwon Jiyong had bought the two pieces of land that the Choi Family had had its eye on, as well as a government project that the Choi Family had been preparing for a long time.

He roughly estimated that the Choi Family had just lost close to ten billion dollars. No wonder the elder Mr. Choi was roaring at him.

“Seunghyun, you are an adult. You have to pay for your mistakes.”

Kwon Jiyong voice was even and cool, but Choi Seunghyun  was having a hard time keeping his cool. “I was just making a joke. It was not like I was really going to do anything to little Dara!”

“This is the price of a joke.” In other words, the price would be much more if it was not a joke.

 
Kwon Jiyong words shut Choi Seunghyun right up.

“Focus on your acting. I’ll take you out for dinner later.” Kwon Jiyong said it so casually as if nothing had happened. Or one could say that in Jiyong mind, he was merely disciplining a misbehaving child and it was not a big deal.

“Dinner my *ss!” Choi Seunghyun hung up the phone, defeated. A joke of his cost the Choi Family billions.

“I told you, the person who was going to be punished was you.” Sandara Park looked unphased. She picked up another nutritious dessert from the table that had not been touched by Choi Seunghyun and happily ate it.

Seunghyun wished he was dead…

During the next few days of filming, Sandara Pqrk stayed on the set the entire time. There were new actors, and Lee Chandong was filming with even more excitement than the previous time, so Sandara  was more careful and hardworking too. She was watching as they filmed almost every day. She was often carefully explaining the scenes and characters with the actors and discussing the plot line with Lee Chandong.

Even if everyone knew that the drama was no longer profitable, it was definitely still a well thought out and exquisite production. The moment it was aired, it would definitely gain a lot of views. All of the actors and staff that were involved in the filming of the drama would definitely climb up the ladder of the entertainment industry.

Choi family had suffered at the hands of Kwon Jiyong  because of what happened on Twitter before. So, every time Choi Seunghyun looked at Sandara Park, his entire face was full of grief. He still tried to stay as close he could to Sandara so he could tell her all about Kwon Jiyong dark history.

Sandara Park was more and more speechless with everything she heard. Kwon Jiyong and Choi Seunghyun  were true love-hate friends.

“Dara, ever since kindergarten, his luck with girls has been amazing you know. They all wanted him, from the girls in his classes to the teachers and janitors. He had his pick.” Choi Seunghyun face was full of seriousness, trying to tell her as much as he could.

Sandara Park turned a deaf ear to most of them, replying lazily, “Why do I feel like you’re talking about yourself?”

Choi Seunghyun was stunned, before throwing Sandara Park a flirty look, “Of course, I captured the hearts of everyone in the kindergarten, but I’m talking about Kwon Jiyong now.”

“Stop!” Sandara Park felt that she was getting driven insane by Choi Seunghyun. “Stop talking about this with me, everyone has a past.”

“You don’t mind?” Choi Seunghyun eyes widened, “It was kindergarten, janitors, young kids, teachers, none of them were immune to his charms!”

Sandara Park couldn’t help imagining a kindergarten-aged Kwon Jiyong, unamusingly being hugged by the janitor as she pinched his tiny face.

It was way too weird. Sandwra Park felt that Choi Seunghyun  was lying about Kwon Jiyong. With Kwon Jiyong status and identity, not many people would dare, or even be allowed to get close to him as a child. He certainly did attract attention, but what Choi Seunghyun was saying was fake.

Seeing that Sandara Park didn’t believe him, Choi Seunghyun  poute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter