C7-Here, I am the Law

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C7- Here, I am the Law.

In the middle of the day, Sandara Park laid on the sofa, depleted of energy. She flipped through TV channels only to find some cliché T.V. dramas and afternoon news.

All of a sudden, a SBS. featuring the new T.V. star Jessica Jung started to play on a loop. The beautiful and dignified woman was using her enchanting voice to appeal to the public, “no trading, no killing.”

After seeing Jessica Jung, Sandara Park lowered her eyes. Then, a sneer appeared on corner of , “That’s right, no trading, no killing…”

How ironic to hear those words coming out of the mouth of Jessica Jung.

Kwon Jiyong  trapped her there, so what was she going to do about the TV series? Not being able to reach her, Gong Minzy must be super worried. The two of them just returned to Korea not too long ago and Minzy was unfamiliar with so many things in the country. She was probably going crazy from losing contact with Sandara.

Sandara Park her lips and frowned.

Jinmi walked over with a serious look on her face. She appeared annoyingly mature for her young age, “Miss Park, it’s breakfast time.”

Sandara Park lifted her eyes, “I’m not eating.”

Mandy snorted, “Miss Park, if you do this to your body, you’ll suffer in the end.”

“Yeah?” Sandara Park glared at Jinmi, “What the hell do you care?”

“You–!” Jinmi face turned ugly. Usually, on Jeon du Island, she held the highest authority after Mr. Kwon. All the servants on the island would listen to her. Even Mr. Kwon was very polite to her. If nothing else, her brother lost his life protecting Mr. Kwon six years ago. After that, Mr. Kwon gave her the manager job on the island out of guilt.

Although Mr. Kwon rarely came to the island, the servants all treated her with high respect. No one dared to go against her wishes, let alone talk back or insult her.

This kind of obedience made Jinmi gradually think of herself as half the owner of Jeon du Island. She even imagined that Mr. Kwon prepared the island just for her, and making her the manager was just a cover story.

After all, Kwon Jiyong was the President of King's  Corporation. He was the chosen one, the man standing on the altar. So many people on the outside were waiting to see him make a mistake or make a fool of himself.

She knew, a woman with her background could never stand next to Kwon Jiyong in public. So, she willingly stayed on Jeon du Island, playing a canary hidden from the outside world.

The truth was, Kwon Jiyong rarely went there. Even when he did, he would just spend some time by himself and never stayed the night.

Yesterday, Dong Youngbae called in advance to tell her that Kwon Jiyong was coming. For this, Jinmi specifically arranged for the servants to clean the mansion all over again, even though it was already clean. She knew that Mr. Kwon was particular about cleanliness.

Dong Youngbae then called a second time and asked her to tell everybody on the island to stay inside of their rooms and not allow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter