C107 - A Change In Attitude

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C107 - A Change In Attitude

 

At the Silverlake Apartments, a black Maybach stopped right outside its doors. The car door facing the apartment gates was opened and Kwon Jiyong  was right inside. From his angle, he could see the Sandara Park the moment she walks out of the apartment.

Almost everyone that walked past glanced into the car involuntarily, attracted by the man’s handsomeness, and then taken aback by how cold he seemed to be.

Not too long later, the man’s hardened eyes sparked to life, and he got out of the car.

The man wore an elegant black suit, a diamond collar pin sparkling with life on the corner of his white shirt collar. His long legs were adorned with a polished pair of leather shoes. No matter how much his accessories sparkled, they could not hide the man’s natural air of royalty and his handsomeness.

Accompanied by the surprised gasps of the passers-by, Kwon Jiyong walked towards the gates of the Silverlake Apartments. It was only when the passers-by followed his path, that they notice the gorgeous woman standing at the entrance to the buildings.

Sandara Park wore a plain colored modern hanbok, the design on it was a scene of a majestic mountainous area and its accompanying lakes. The dress was adhering to every single one of her curves intimately, showing off every single y nook and cranny.

Kwon Jiyong walked forwards, taking the box that Sandara Park was carrying, his eyes shining with a red-hot gleam as he looked at her. “I’m starting to regret promising grandma to bring you to her dinner.”

“Why? Is there something wrong with me?” Sandara Park  looked at what she was wearing, there didn’t seem to be an issue.

“No, you’re perfect.” Kwon Jiyong voice was thick with seduction. “But it’s exactly because you’re too perfect, so I’m afraid people will lust after you. You know how scary I get when I’m jealous.”

Sandara Park didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. “Then you should prepare a mansion and keep me hidden in there.”

Kwon Jiyong ran the tip of his finger across Sandara Park  jaw, his next few words extremely serious. “Exactly what I had planned.”

That made Sandara panic, she knew that Kwon Jiyong  was a man of his word, especially when it comes to her. Sandara immediately stopped. “I was just joking, don’t take it to heart!”

The space between Kwon Jiyong brows deepened. “But I’ve already taken it to heart.”

Sandara Park was troubled then. “Don’t, I was just joking, why are you like that?”

Seeing Sandara Park face scrunch, Kwon Jiyong couldn’t help but reach out to pinch it, before pointing his attention to the box in his hands. “What’s in the box?”

“That’s my present for your granny.” Why did it sound like she was scolding someone?

Not surprisingly, Kwon Jiyong face darkened. “Don’t say she’s just my granny!”

“Oh, that’s my present for granny.” Sandara Park corrected herself obediently.

“Let’s go, the dinner’s about to start.” Kwon Jiyong placed his arm around Sandara Park to settle on her waist, directing the both of them to the car.

“Hey, about hiding me away earlier, I really was just joking, don’t treat it seriously!”
 
“Oh?”

“Yes! Besides, historically, when people hid beauties in castles it was never a happy ending. " Sandara Park watched out for Kwon Jiyong reaction, before continuing. “Besides, the phrase has evolved to eventually mean marrying more than one woman. In modern times, to get a second wife is having a sugar baby. So, what do you want, Kwon Jiyong? Are you not planning to marry me? Are you wanting me to be your second wife?”

In the car, Sandara Park rambled and rambled, and ended up questioning Kwon Jiyong on whether he was planning to not actually marry her? She was the one that brought up the topic, and yet the one in the wrong now was him.

Third Mrs. Kwon and Tiffany Kwon walked around the dining room. The majority of the guests had arrived, but they still didn’t see Sandara Park.

“Why isn’t that scanty woman here yet?” Tiffany  muttered. She was dressed in a multi-million-dollar dress and the sole purpose was to crush Sandara Park in front of everyone.

“That Sandara Park is really that slobby like you described? Showing up at Kwon Jiyong office in jeans and sneakers?” Third Mrs. Kwon asked.

Tiffany nodded, “You bet! And I heard that the first time  Jiyong took her home to meet Big Uncle and Auntie, she was wearing jeans and a hoodie, very undignified!”

Third Mrs. Kwon eyes started rolling. “OMG, my Big Sister-in-Law cares so much about image. Seeing her dressed like that, wasn’t she unhappy?”

“Of course, she was unhappy. But it didn’t matter whether Big Auntie was unhappy, because Jiyong  liked that woman.” Tiffany face darkened more as she thought about Sandara Park. “Hm! The only reason she can be cocky is because Jiyong  likes her. Last time in  Jiyong office, in front of all the uncles and board members, she did something so shameless! Because of her, I was punished by Jiyong and can’t even enter the King's building now!”

“Kwon Jiyong likes her for now out of novelty. I seriously doubt that a low-class woman like her actually has any abilities. Not just anyone can be the first lady of the Kwon Family!” Third Mrs. Kwon looked at Han Hyejin who was standing a short distance away. “Even that dumb Han Hyejin was relying on her family background. She is not worthy to be the first lady of the Kwon Family otherwise!”

All in all, in the Third Mrs. Kwon mind, she was the only person in the whole Kwon Family suitable for the first lady’s position. Unfortunately, her husband was a son of a mistress and didn’t have the same legitimized status as Kwon Jeongmin.

“Today I’m waiting to see how Sandara Park makes a giant fool out of herself. I hope that she wears jeans again and gets ridiculed by everyone!” Tiffany Kwon thought to herself with anger.

At that moment, Han Hyejin saw the mother and daughter pair and walked over with a big smile. “Ah, Third Sister-in-Law and Tiffany, thanks to you helping, I’m not all frazzled.”

Third Mrs. Kwon hid her dismissiveness towards Han Hyejin earlier and put on a nice smile. “Big Sister-in-Law, no need to say thank you. We’re all fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter