C86- See The Commotion Commotion

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C86- See The Commotion Commotion


“Miss Park I was going to tell you that things had blown up in Room 1505. Do you want to go over and see?” Gong Minzy finally recalled the original reason she was there.

Thinking of the people in 1505, Sandara Park smiled coyly. “Of course.”

Since Sandara Park returned to Korea, she had not wanted to have any entanglement with the Kim family, but the mother and son were sticky as a band aid, so she had no choice but to tear them off.

Room 1505 could only be described as unmatched chaos. A woman wearing only underwear was pulling the hair of Kim Jaejoong violently. “You don’t want to pay money after you got off? You were saying you were some Chairman! Your pockets are as cleaned out as your face!”

The woman’s words hit Kim Jaejoong and Kim Haesun  right where it hurt. Furious inside, Kim Haesun  grabbed the woman’s hair. “What are you?! You are a shameless thing yourself! My son sleeping with you was flattering you, and you want to ask for money? I’ll give my money to the homeless before I give it to you, !”

Sandara Park knew exactly what kind of person Kim Haesun was. Her trick was always hitting people back with her bad logic, especially her ability to curse and slander like no average person could.

Sandara Park had deliberately asked Gong Minzy to find a ferocious character to deal with Kim Haesun . The woman who was fighting with Kim Jaejoong  right was the same person who caught Sandara Park when she was about to fall in the hotel bar last night.

Kim Jaejoong looked decent on the surface, but inside he was a rotten man. He was lascivious, but he wouldn’t just get with any woman. For a woman to catch the eye of Kim Jaejoong, firstly she had to be beautiful, and secondly, she had to have money.

Back in the days, the reason Kim Jaejoong was willing to marry Sandara Park was because of her pretty face and the power of the Park Family. Of course, according to the situation at the time, Kim Jaejoong  should have been more willing to marry Hwang Hanbyul. After all, she was still Park Hanbyul  back then and a favored daughter.

The woman Minzy found usually worked at a massage parlor. It was the kind of place that did not open during the day and only did men’s business at night. The woman’s name was Sooyoung. Gong Minzy spent almost a whole day transforming Jessi from a massage parlor girl into the woman Sandara Park saw in the hotel bar, wearing brand-name clothes and looking noble and gorgeous, the kind that Kim Jaejoong liked.

The night before Kim Jaejoong was also at the hotel bar. He bribed the waiter to put pills in Sandara Park  drink, attempting to drug her. He didn’t know that Sandara Park deliberately gave him the opportunity spike her drink. Only when Kim Jaejoong  thought that he had Sandara Park in the bag, would he lower his guard.

Before Sandara Park left the hotel bar, she notified Gong Minzy to let Sooyoung come in.

Originally Kim Jaejoong wanted to follow Sandara Park  when she was leaving, but when he stood up, Sooyoung sat down next to him. Seeing that Sooyoung was dressed in expensive clothes, was good-looking, and that she actively sat next to him, Kim Jaejoong had some other thoughts. He thought that Sandara Park was heavily drugged and wouldn’t wake up for a while. He had already gotten the key to Room 1515 from the front desk, so he thought he could go over there after he had some fun.

Sooyoung wasn’t giving in, “I usually charge one-hundred and fifty each time. Your son was like a madman yesterday and almost killed me. He owes me at least three-hundred! Pay the money now, otherwise I am calling people!”

Kim Haesun alm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter