C42 - Every Girl’s Dream

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C42 - Every Girl’s Dream

 


Kwon Jiyong quietly sat on the spacious couch. The diamonds embedded on the back of the couch reflected the lights and shined on his face, making him look even more serious and cold.

Kwon Jiyong apparently saw Sandara Park who was standing at the doorway. He only glanced at her for a second before turning his gaze back to the big screen, as if she and all the other female celebrities in the room were insignificant.

It was strange that Kwon Jiyong face looked icier and icier. He stared at the screen as if he was looking at his competition.

There was no doubt that Kwon Jiyong was the man of all men. Attractive, brilliant, wealthy, and powerful. He was nicknamed “the walking pheromone”, he was every girl’s dream and this label was not unfounded. Just like any dream, he was someone you could only think about, but never touch, because he was always cold and distant. As a result, all the girls would rather throw themselves at Choi Seunghyun, the playboy best actor, instead of getting near Kwon Jiyong.

There was a lot of empty space surrounding Kwon Jiyong . Even Jessica Jung moved away a bit after sensing the weird mood he seemed to be in.

Noticing that Sandara Park was looking at Kwon Jiyong , Choi Seunghyun smiled and took her wrist, walking her towards the couch.

Sandara Park looked down at her wrist. The last person who touched her wrist, Kang Jihwan, ended up losing both hands thanks to Kwon Jiyong . She didn’t know why and didn’t want to find out either. Secretly Sandara was curious what would happen to Seunghyun hands. It occurred to Sandara Park that her thoughts were a bit evil.

“Our beautiful screenwriter, you were staring at Jiyong ever since you walked through the door. Have you not met him before?” Choi Seunghyun smirked. “No way. He is the investor of this show, you must have met him.”

Hearing Choi Seunghyun addressing Kwon Jiyong by his first name, Sandara Park knew that they must have a special relationship. Looked like no hands were being chopped that day.

Kwon Jiyong and Jessica Jung also heard what Choi Seunghyun was saying and turned to look at Sandara. It was hard to decipher Kwon Jiyong mood exactly.

Jessica Jung on the other hand, felt a slight burn and a growing anxiety. “Did Sandara have her eyes on Jiyong?” The thought planted a seed of apprehension in Jessica mind, making her move closer to Kwon Jiyong subconsciously as if she was declaring him her territory.

What made Jessica Jung the most anxious was the fact that Kwon Jiyong did not look at her even once that evening. The courtship seemed completely one-sided that far.

Sandara Park glanced at Jessica Jung and detected the angst in her eyes, even though to everyone else Jessica facial expression didn’t give away anything.

Sandara smiled politely, “Mr. Kwon and I met before, I just didn’t expect to see him here tonight. I always thought chairmen of big corporations were busy all the time, maybe it’s not the case after all.”

The subtext of her words was obvious. “Kwon Jiyong , do you have so much free time? Why do I see you everywhere?”

“When and where I decide to make an appearance is no concern of yours.” Kwon Jiyong looked straight over at Sandara Park. The lack of expression on his face didn’t make it less intimidating.


 
Very quickly, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter