C62- Sandara Park Is Kwon Jiyong First Love

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C62- Sandara Park Is Kwon Jiyong First Love


Park Hanbyul face was filled with pure sincerity. With how much she was humiliated the night before at the dinner, it was impossible that she wasn’t emotionally affected at all. It had to be that Baek Insoo had sat her down for a good talk, that was why she was there even with every single cell in her body was rebelling. Besides, the prior day’s main drama was surrounding Jessica Jung, and the person at the tips of everyone’s tongue was also Jessica, no one would really bother too much about Park Hanbyul, the no-name Park family’s daughter. Sandara Park was too lazy to expose her cover either, so she merely nodded her head in passing.

Park Hanbyul was surprisingly silent about the prior day’s events. She merely worked diligently by Gong Minzy side, helping her with all the menial tasks.

When Park Sungwoo called her, Sandara Park was reading Minzy finished script. What was supposed to come eventually would come. With a brief glance at Park Hanbyul, she didn’t avoid her and picked up the phone.

“Dara?” Park Sungwoo experimentally asked, extra careful about it since last night, when they had scolded the wrong person. After confirming that Sandara Park was not with Kwon Jiyong at that moment, Park Sungwoo tone obviously slackened as he requested for Sandara to come back home in order to discuss the things that happened.

Sandara Park didn’t have much to do that day, so she agreed to her father proposition.

Ending the call, Park Hanbyul eyes flickered. “Was it Daddy?”

Sandara Park looked at her, not saying a thing.

Park Hanbyul carefully schooled her face into one of concern, “Sis, Granny got so angry yesterday, even Aunt and Uncle called back home to scold Daddy, saying that if you marry Mr. Kwon, they will break off their relations with Daddy.”

“Oh? Is that so?” Sandara Park barely cared, “So what?”

Park Hanbyul was rendered speechless by Sandara Park  rebuttal she forgot, that Sandara Park had evolved to have absolutely no shame. How was she still able to act like nothing was wrong even when she was absolutely swarmed in scandals?

In the Park family, just as Park Sungwoo put down the phone, Madam Park hurriedly asked about it. “How did it go? Is that kid going to come back?”

“Yes, she’s coming back.”

Madam Park eyes flashed with malicious intent. “Park Sandara turned out this way because of your lack of education! She was vile enough to cause Insoo to lose the baby, and now she’s gotten worse, and seduced Jessica man! What kind of a father are you? You can’t even discipline your own daughter. I’ll discipline her for you today when she comes back!”

Park Sungwoo remained tastefully silent as he listened to his own mother lecture him. Since the night before night, he had been on the receiving end of his sister’s and mother’s reprimands, and it just made him even more frustrated than he usually was.

Right then, the caretaker, Miss Jang, rushed in hurriedly. “Here! Here!”

“Who’s here?” Madam Park raised her skeptical eyes, “That brat is here? So quick?”

“Not Miss Dara, it’s Mr. Kwon that’s here!”

“Mr. Kwon?” Madam Park blinked in confusion, before her eyes blew huge in surprise, “You’re saying that Kwon Jiyong is here?”

 
“Exactly. The car’s in our front yard, and there’s several of them. Other than the one that he’s in, the other cars are filled with all kinds of things. I took a peek, and they’re all valuable items of good quality. Right now, Mr. Kwon assistants are moving them out of the car, and they’re coming into the house as we speak.”

The moment Park Sungwoo heard that Kwon Jiyong  was coming, he jumped out of the chair in a hurry, rushing to the door to invite them in.

Madam Park allowed Miss Jang to support her as she anxiously walked towards the door.

Even Baek Insoo who was just standing by the side silently waiting to watch Sandara Park be lectured, had also followed out with a frown.

When the few of them reached the door, Kwon Jiyong  was just getting out of the car. The well-built man stood under the sun, gentlemanly and elegant, but his eyes had an indecipherable depth.

In the living room, Kwon Jiyong sat in the middle of the sofa and wiped off the little beads of sweat that had appeared on his forehead in his nervousness. It was the second time that Kwon Jihong  had stepped into the Park family’s home. The first was during Madam Park eightieth birthday. That day wasn’t Kwon Jiyong there for Sandara Park as well? They didn’t pay too much attention to it back then. Could it be that they had already been in a relationship back then?

“Mr. Kwon, may I know what all these things are…?” Park Sungwoo pointed to the antiques, jades, calligraphy art, and paintings that were strewn all around the living room.

Madam Park loved antiques and jades, and Park Sungwoo  loved calligraphy and painting. Their living room was filled with those expensive, rare, valuable, and premium quality art pieces. They were pieces that the Park's didn’t even dare to dream about.

Madam Park excitedly inspected the antiques and jades. She had many years to her name and she felt that she had seen many good things in her entire life, but with the pieces that were before her eyes that day, she truly understood just how little she knew.

Kwon Jiyong looked at how Park Sungwoo was absolutely tense and jittery, and he couldn’t help but frown. His future father-in-law was way too cowardly.

With Kwon Jiyong frown, Park Sungwoo immediately got even more nervous, his cold sweat freely dripping down his back.


Park Sungwoo sat in his seat, looking timid and uncomfortable. The Park used to have a big family business, but Park Sungwoo turned out to be a mediocre businessman who was barely keeping everything afloat. Thanks to their close relationship to the Jung Family, the past a few years things had been looking up. As a result of that, Park Sungwoo had always been submissive in front of Jung Woosung and Park Sujin. He was already nervous whenever he spoke to Jung Woosung , facing Kwon Jiyong alone, Ling Tao was terrified, especially after he saw Kwon Jiyong frown at him.

“Mr. Kwon. What brought you here today?”

Realizing that he was scaring his future father-in-law,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter