C69- This Acting Is Too Much

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C69- This Acting Is Too Much

 

Choi Minah had long since lost all of her pin pricks and her arrogance. Her eyes flitted about nervously, as her face turned more and more white.

There were some reporters that had already turned to filming her and Park Hanbyul now, and the tables had turned.

“Reporter Choi, did you write that article online that was targeting Miss Park? Why did you do something like that? What evidence did you have?”

“What’s your motive for attending the press conference today? Why is it that despite your close relationship with Miss Park step-sister, both of you denied it?”

“Reporter Choi…”

They were all in the reporter’s stand, so all the reporters could gather and surround Choi Minah easily. They blasted all of their harshest, sharpest questions all in one go.

Choi Minah poor, weak self was jostled around by all those agitated reporters, each one of them with questions sharper than a chef’s knife, the flashes from their cameras pointed at her. She just felt utter despair, she learned what it felt like to be surrounded by layers and layers of reporters, Choi Minah felt that she was going to go crazy!

There were reporters surrounding Choi Minah, so those that were unable to approach her turned their sights on Park Hanbyul instead.

“Miss Park, why did you lie?’

“Since you and reporter Choi knew each other, then did you know that she was the one that authored that article?”

“Was there a secret between you and reporter Choi? As screenwriter Miss Park step-sister, was this action of yours out of jealousy?”

“Like what was said by that woman in the video, was the rich man that your mother wanted to marry screenwriter Miss Park father?”

The questions kept on coming like a tide, hitting Park Hanbyul as though waves crashing on a shore, she was surrounded by reporters. Sandara Park   stood on the stage, and no matter where she went, she was surrounded by Kwon Jiyong bodyguards. Even if the reporters were insane in their quest for answers, they couldn’t get close enough to Sandara Park to cause her any bit of harm.

No one came to Park Hanbyul aid. She was surrounded by reporters and couldn’t keep her calm no matter how she tried, she threw Park Sungwoo a pleading look, shouting at him, “Daddy! Daddy! Come help me!”

Faced with Park Hanbyul plead for help, Park Sungwoo merely stood there with a complex expression, he did have some misunderstandings about Sandara Park, and he did actually like his step-daughter Park Hanbyul. He was not an idiot though. He could reprimand Sandara Park coldness and detachment in order to maintain the harmony in the home. He could help Park Hanbyul, whom he thought was at a disadvantage, by pushing against Sandara Park, his biological daughter. It was only to maintain the familial harmony.

Things seemed to not be that same case that time. Park Hanbyul did lie, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter