C81- What A Petty

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C81- What A Petty


Sandara Park was planning to leave right after finishing dinner at Kwon Jiyong home, and Madam Kwon was quite upset about it. Before they left, she constantly shot looks at Kwon Jiyong, trying to hint to him to not come back, but instead stay at Sandara Park home!

Kwon Jiyong understood what his grandma meant, but he didn’t want to force Sandara Park into that kind of situation. So, the only thing he could do was to pretend he didn’t understand what Madam Kwon hint was. That definitely made Madam Kwon one panicked lady, seconds away from literally trying to stick the two together.

“Grandma likes you a lot.” In the driver’s seat, Kwon Jiyong hands were on the wheel while he commented. He didn’t ask Dong Youngbae to drive him about, but instead, he drove himself in a brand new Bugatti.

Sandara Park had always felt that a stoic man like Kwon Jiyong that excuded an aura of royalty should just sit in an elegant upscale continental car with a capable chauffeur in the driver’s seat while he did his work in the back seat, or took a short rest.

In reality, that was what he had always been doing.

Kwon Jiyong drove his own luxury sports car, elegant and unruly. Sandara Park realized that she had always been too ignorant, Kwon Jiyong had reached a status in life where he no longer had to adapt to the environment, but the environment was the one adapting to him.

“I like her a lot too.” Thinking about how cute and interesting Madam Kwon was, Sandara Park let out a sincere chuckle.

Seeing that woman finally smiling, Kwon Jiyong kept one hand on the steering wheel, while picking up the woman’s hand with his other hand, and raising it to his lips for a kiss. His next question came in deep and quiet voice, “Then what about me?”

“You?”

The man’s eyes darkened. “Do you like me?”

Sandara Park couldn’t stop her laugh before it burst out of her, was that man trying to compete with his own grandma? There was nothing to compare between the two of them. “You’re so immature, Mr. Kwon.”

Kwon Jiyong suddenly opened his mouth, lightly biting onto Sandara Park small and delicate hand, a hint of threat in his tone. “Sandara Park, the person you like the most must be more, or I will punish you.”

That surely shut Sandara Park up.

“This man’s certainly a stubborn one….”

Right then, Sandara Park phone rang again, and she took back her hand. Knowing that she would be occupied by the phone, Kwon Jiyong let go of her hand and kept both hands on the steering wheel.

Sandara Park took out her phone, it was a message from Baek Insoo.

“Dara, you haven’t been home for some time, your dad, your grandma, and I miss you a lot. Do you have time to come back tomorrow? The staff has prepared your favourite dishes.”

Sandara Park deleted the message with no mercy before putting it back into her pocket.

Kwon Jiyong stopped his car by the road side, it wasn’t until then that Sandara Park realized that they had reached her apartment.

“Then I’ll be going first, drive safe.”

Sandara Park wanted to leave, but the door was firmly locked by Kwon Jiyong, and she couldn’t open it at all.

She looked at the man in the driver’s seat. He wore only a thin dress shirt on his torso, the sleeves casually folded up to the elbow, showing off his muscular arm and his long, y fingers. Suddenly, the man started to tilt towards her, trapping her within a tight, enclosed space.

 
His hands cupped Sandara Park cheeks, his lips gradually getting closer, and closer.

Sandara Park held her breath. Even after kissing Kwon Jiyong several times, she still got nervous meeting his eyes, filled with passion and an unfulfilled desire.

Kwon Jiyong tongue tangled with Sandara Park, and it wasn’t until they were both desperate for air that they separated.

“Tomorrow onwards, I have to spend a week overseas overseas for work. If you need anything, you can contact my secretary, Chaerin. She will contact you in a bit.”

Kwon Jiyong words were shaky, carrying his desire and desperation with them, as though an active volcano waiting for it’s next eruption.


The closed car was filled with two people’s uneven breathing. Sandara Park wasn’t sure if it was because of the brought by Kwon Jiyong, which made her hot and bothered too. Even her small face had turned a pink color.

Kwon Jiyong took in everything and had smiles in his eyes. The foreign business trip was particularly important, so Kwon Jiyong had to go personally. When it occurred to him that he wouldn’t be able to see this woman for a week, all the cells in his body began to scream.

Looking at Sandara Park rosy cheeks, her undulating chest, her choppy breathing, as well as her slightly opened inviting mouth, Kwon Jiyonh head was sent into a swirl and he kissed her again.

Sandara Park didn’t get a chance to catch her breath before the man started the wild kisses again. Kwon Jiyong seemed to have turned into a general who was eager to conquer a city, and the poor Sandara Park had become his target.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter