C82- She Can’t Just Marry Someone else!

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C82- She Can’t Just Marry Someone else!

 

Similar to Kim Jaejoong, Kim Haesun had been hiding at home ever since the fall of the Kim Family. In order to save money, she tried to cut out anything that was not a necessity and even let the servants go. The problem was that those two were used to an easy life and indulgence. Without servants, they would order takeout food all the time and money flew out faster than it came in. Before long, they had sold everything in the house, leaving them nothing except for water and electricity.

Even at that point, neither of them thought about how to make money. Instead, they were borrowing money left and right. Kim Haesun was not worried because she thought Kim Jaejoong could always go back to the Parks. After all, there was an engagement between the two families, and as long as the two young people got married, the Kim's would have money again.

As a result, when she managed to borrow some money, Kim Haesun went out to play mahjong. Who knew that she had been losing from the beginning, and soon she had lost all the borrowed money. She didn’t want to give up, so she called Kim Jaejoong  to bring her some more money.

What she didn’t expect to hear was the news of Sandara Park and Kwon Jiyong engagement. Kim Haesun eyes opened wide and she pointed at the fat lady, “Bull! Sandara Park was clearly engaged to my son! How can she marry someone else?”

The fat lady replied with much contempt, “Why not? The Park are not stupid people. Why would they marry their daughter to your son when you are obviously broke? Besides, it is Kwon Jiyong who proposed to Miss Park. Why on earth would she say no to a gleaming President’s public proposal?”

Kim Haesun face was twitching, finding it hard to stomach the reality. In her mind, Sandara Park was going to be the daughter-in-law of the Kim Family. They were already engaged; how could it fall through? Those days, the Kim's were the ones who tried to keep their distance from the Park. With that reputation of Sandara Park, which man would be willing to marry her except her son?

Where did Kwon Jiyong come from? He was obviously a bully!

The fat lady squinted at Kim Haesun “The story has been out for a long time and it’s everywhere. How can you not know? Did you sell your TV too? You can’t even watch news now?”

Kim Haesun face turned pale when she heard that. It was true that her family didn’t even have a TV! She had sold their TV a long time ago for money, and the Internet was cut off too. Their phones couldn’t do anything other than make calls and send text messages.

Kim Haesun was gravely humiliated by the way those people were making fun of her. She stood up abruptly and said, “No, I have to go home and talk to my son. We’re not letting this go! She is the daughter-in-law of the Kim Family. She can’t just marry someone else!”

As she was speaking, Kim Haesun rushed out of the mahjong room.

“Hey! You haven’t paid yet!” The fat lady yelled, “You lost, and now you’re trying to leave without paying?!”

Kim Haesun hastened her steps, obviously trying to do exactly that.


 
Kim Haesun closed the car door and told the driver to start driving. “Son, we’ve been played by the P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter