C106- Teach Her a Lesson

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C106- Teach Her a Lesson

Seeing that Madam Chang got mad, the manager rushed to open first before anyone else could say something that would incriminate her.

“Madam Chang, this is what happened. Madam Kwon came in earlier, and our prized possession caught her eye, it was the piece named, Two Phoenixes Made In Heaven, your eldest protege Master Jin created it.”

“Madam Kwon? Which Madam Kwon?” Madam Chang was confused.

The manager scrambled to answer. “It was the wife of the third son of the Kwon family, Mr. Kwon Sangjoon  wife!”

The manager seemed to throw Sandara Park a look, as though saying ‘So? As the wife of the Kwon family sons, their status is not that higher than yours, right?’

“Oh, her? So, what does her coming to the shop have to do with my bestie coming?”

The manager gave a charming smile. “It was a coincidence. The piece that Madam Kwon wanted, this lady here had wanted it as well. Since Madam Kwon is an important customer, I sold the hanbok to Madam Kwon instead.”

The manager said it as though she had the soundest reasoning, others might even think Sandara Park  was the one that was creating trouble for the staff, trying to snatch a piece of clothing from another customer.

When the worker saw how impressive her manager’s ability to twist the truth was, she couldn’t keep quiet any more, and added weakly, “Actually, it was this lady here that wanted the piece first.”

Instantly, the manager’s glare shot at the worker.

“Madam Chang, I didn’t know beforehand that this was your friend, and I did it in order to maintain good relationships with our big customers, I did it for the shop’s wellbeing.”

She thought initially that, even if Madam Chang was unhappy about how she had treated her friend, she would let her off on the fact that she was doing it in order to please their important clients.

Who knew…

“Idiot.” Madam Chang coldly insulted.

The manager felt as though her blood froze. Madam Chang actually scolded her!

“You only know how to maintain some clients; do you know who she actually is?” Madam Chang pointed to Sandara Park.

The manager thought she seemed familiar and looked pretty. At most she could only some socialite or movie star though, how important could she be? Surely not more important than Madam Kwon!

“My bestie here is the world-famous screenwriter S.P, the CEO of King's Corporation, Kwon Jiyong wife-to-be, and the future family head of that Madam Kwon you’ve been yapping about!” As she listed out her titles, a look of absolute pride bloomed on her features.

There was a small detail that Sandara Park caught. When Madam Chang introduced her, she mentioned her status as a screenwriter first, and that meant that to Madam Chang her most amazing accomplishment was the fact that she was a successful screenwriter. The fact that she was Kwon Jiyong fiancee came next.

That was why Sandara Park liked hanging out with Madam Chang, she was different from most people. When she liked someone, it was genuinely because she liked them, and not the extra strings that were attached to them.

On that front, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter