C23 - Walking Pheromone

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C23 - Walking Pheromone

 

The audition continued in the hotel dining hall where actress after actress was dismissed by Lee Chandong. He didn’t see anyone who met his standard for the second female lead.

Among the actresses who failed out, many were experienced with good acting skills. That didn’t change the fact that Lee Chandong had a very high standard and no reservation for offending people. He would straight out yell at an actress when she did poorly. In a short amount of time, his criticism had sent several actresses running.

Sandara Park seemed unfazed — she didn’t like any of those actresses anyway. She was glad Lee Chandong played the ‘bad guy’ so she didn’t have to.

“Alright, let’s take a break!” Director Lee exclaimed, looking visibly agitated. He lit a cigarette and started smoking, “How come so few people these days actually know how to act?!”

Lee Chandong was not targeting those words at anyone specifically, but it didn’t stop Jessica Jung from feeling bad when she heard that.

She was increasingly worried too. She knew that Lee Chandong would not go easy on her, and if she did poorly and got scolded, the humiliation would be too much to bear.

“Director Lee, I think my cousin Jessica is finally ready, let’s give her a try and brighten your mood.” Sandara Park voice sounded crisp and clear. Jessica Jung whole body turned stiff as she looked at Sandara furiously.

If she was not sure whether Sandara was targeting at her earlier, she had no doubt now. That woman is targeting me for sure!

“Okay,” Director Lee put out his cigarette, “Miss Jung, your turn.”

Jessica smile froze. Technically speaking, the Director had given her enough time, especially compared to everyone else. During all that time, Jessica head was elsewhere, she was not thinking about the scene at all. That’s why when Sandara Park made the suggestion, Jessica Jung was certain that she was throwing her under the bus on purpose.

All eyes were on Jessica. She stood up with great hesitation, “…Okay…”

Suddenly, the doors of the dining hall were busted open and a tall figure briskly walked in.

The person who entered was no one else but Kwon Jiyong, the investor of the TV show and CEO of the King's Corporation.

“Oh my god! Isn’t that Kwon Jiyong!”

“Yeah, that’s definitely him!”

Several actresses couldn’t contain their excitement and almost screamed.

At six feet and four inches tall, Kwon Jiyong was not only good-looking, but also impeccably dressed. He was also known for his y figure, especially his perfect long legs, his mysterious eyes, and mesmerizing smile.

He fulfilled every fantasy a woman could have about men…

Kwon Jiyong tailored white dress shirt was opened down to the third button, showing off his pectoral muscles. A pair of pressed slim dress pants complemented his long legs perfectly.

At that moment, so many women in the hall were practically drooling.

This man was the epitome of masculinity, a walking pheromone!

“Mr. Kwon, I didn’t know you were coming!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter