C51 - Someone He Shouldn’t Approach

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C51 - Someone He Shouldn’t Approach

 


Faced with the man in front of her, Sandara Park took a few steps back subconsciously. Past experiences told her that spending time alone with the man was not going to be good for her.

Kwon Jiyong smelled strongly of alcohol. She remembered only seeing him drinking a glass of wine when she left La Yeon. Had he downed a whole bottle since then? In Sandara Park mind, Kwon Jiyong was scary enough when he was sober. He was drunk, so who knew what he was capable of …

The more defensive Sandara Park was acting, the darker and scarier Kwon Jiyong face was turning.

He took a step forward and closed the apartment door. Then he walked straight inside as if it was his house.

“What are you doing here?” Sandara Park asked. She needed to know the reason for Kwon Jiyong visit.

Kwon Jiyong was taking a casual stroll around Sandara Park apartment. She was following behind him, not able to see his face.

“Why didn’t you go home after leaving the studio? Why did you get in the car with Choi Seunghyun?”

Kwon Jiyong sounded calm, but his words made the hair on the back of Sandara Park neck stand up, “You were watching Choi Seunghyun?”

Kwon Jiyong showed up at La Yeon not long after she and Choi Seunghyun arrived. She thought it was a coincidence until she saw Youngbae at the front door when she was leaving. If Kwon Jiyong was really having a business dinner,Dong Younbae would have waited in the car. he was waiting by the front door, which meant that Kwon Jiyong  arrived recently and didn’t plan to stay.

Kwon Jiyong chuckled and didn’t deny the allegation.

“Why? Aren’t you guys friends?” Although Choi Seunghyun  had explained the relationship between him and Kwon Jiyong to Sandara Park at dinner, she still believed there was more to it. After so many years of knowing each other, there had to be some emotion involved.

Kwon Jiyong stopped pacing and turned to Sandara Park , “Because he was having thoughts that he shouldn’t have, and he dared to approach someone that he shouldn’t have.”

“Whom?”

“You.”

Standing by the window, neon lights from the outside were shining on Kwon Jiyong handsome face. It all seemed so surreal, especially the words that just came out of his mouth.

Sandara Park was taken aback, “What do you want from me? Are you trying to torture me, take your revenge on me? By showing up every now and then, are you trying to remind me that I betrayed you six years ago? Is that it?”

Lips sealed tightly, Kwon Jiyong stared into Sandara Park  eyes before pressing on her chin with his cold fingers. What followed were his thin lips that tasted like wine.

He was pressing down hard; so hard that Sandara Park  lips were ripped open instantly, blood oozing out.

The bloody taste permeated inside their mouths…

Sandara Park lips were hurting, so was her chin. She used one hand to push his body away, and the other hand to ply open Kwon Jiyong fingers on her chin.

All of a sudden, Kwon Jiyong moved his hand from Sandara Park chin to the back of her head, firmly controlling her movement. The next second, Sandara Park found her whole body locked up in his arms.


 
His arms held her so tightly that she thought her back was going to be snapped in half. She was not able to move or breathe, and her head felt like it wanted to explode.

It felt like Kwon Jiyong was not kissing her, but trying to swallow her alive. His kiss had so much force, and she couldn’t withstand. In the end, she gave up struggling.

In this battle, Sandara Park admitted defeat once again. In stamina, she would never be Kwon Jiyong 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter